New Hosted Game! "After the Storm" By Luiza Alves

I enjoyed it.

All and all, I appreciated an optimistic post-apocalyptic story focused on rebuilding society instead of surviving.

You don’t see many of those since most post-apocalyptic stories focus on the evils people are capable of instead of the good.

7 Likes

The plot was so wholesome and i think the ending was both beautiful and bittersweet at the same time (probably because everyone is getting older and time makes me sentimental). I really love it.

5 Likes

I enjoyed the game but I have to echo this. The entire game feels a bit on the “hammering too much” side even if you agree( in a broadsense) with the author.

8 Likes

I really love this game, I even cried at the end.

1 Like

Hopefully, this gets on steam!

2 Likes

I liked this game a lot! It felt… extremely 2020, for better or worse. The plague subplot especially lol. Because of that, I appreciated the somewhat optimistic tone. But sometimes it’s hard to believe that development happens so easily or quickly (two people breeding a hybrid supercrop in one year? is that even physically possible?).

3 Likes

When I see my mc of this game I see a protagonist who is a badass at being to pure and standing up for people around him, is he jesus;)

2 Likes

I know :confused: I haven’t heard anything about it, but I’ll ask again.

2 Likes

An amazing work done by the author, and congrats btw! (even tho I’m late…)

1 Like

Well I just played it again and, as usual, it was amazing. It was a little funny to see the airplane listed in the inventory. Apparently my character turned into Go-Go Gadget when I wasn’t looking and can pull an airplane out of his pocket.

1 Like