New game! "Fate of the Storm Gods"—Control the elements as a force of nature!

Can someone tell me how i can get Irresistible achievement?

Well… I want to say that I love this game but… The universe and characters are great. The story is driving and interesting but… It’s damn hard. I have to plan my character instead of “play” if I want to succeed.
I know a bit of hardship is a good thing, but…

In the end, I’m not playing the character I want but the one I need.

5 Likes

Maybe add a difficulty feature?

How did you do that? My mc was rejected several times

Quick question how do you romance Cielo? I tried many times but I couldn’t figure out the stats to romance Cielo?

First when you are on that bird and you ask her if her and syneefo are close and it eventually time for you to speak to her just choose the option I guess no one can understand your pain other than that for you to date her your character have to be obedient and someone who will sacrifice anything for the duty to his or her master so if you see anything at all concerning loyalty to your master choose it and never object the masters or interupt them and no supporting of Niel or beck ignore the politics

1 Like

By any chance does anyone know how to date shade I kissed her at the knot atlier but after that nothing as if what we had was a illusion to her she didn’t even talk one bit about it when we meet again at the collective

and is there way to convince them to make Niel oligarch I don’t know what the heck I did wrong here I can see there are only 2 chances to win Niel the position and I chose to speak to one them who stats allign with mine through subtle and compassion and I also expose beck artific criminal organisation but I really don’t understand what went wrong for them to give it to beck

1 Like

I finally got to playing this game. In fact, I even played it twice, because my first playthrough had proven to be so frustrating. The conclusion I came to, alas, was that this game is utterly unplayable without opening the game’s code. And even then… now that I’ve done just that, I can’t say I’m impressed; some of my suspicions about the writing have been confirmed. Playing this game was an exercise in narrative inconsistency, lazy writing, and bad design.

Many times when you select a dialogue option that summarizes your intention (thus, options that aren’t in quotation marks), your character does not say anything upon the next page. The universe assumes that your protagonist utters some words to convey whatever choice you’ve made, then whichever interlocutors that are present respond in their way.

That was lazy writing, but not so unforgivable as the following:
No matter what choices you’ve picked, no matter where in the narrative you’re currently at, who your allies are, what your interpersonal connections have been in the story so far, little to nothing mattered! The game does not acknowledge previous choices!

Then there was that moment when you are forced to choose a side in public, in front of all the factions, with no nuance whatsoever in your statement. In an otherwise well-written game, you’d say whatever you want, and then the game would ask you what your real intention was, then it’d accommodate your plan, because the author would’ve been thoughtful enough to consider the possibility of readers/players wanting to do things behind the backs of the NPC’s, or whatever. In this case, whatever choice you make at that juncture locks you into a select path.

And then there were the typos.
And the stupidly difficult to pass skill checks (it’s not that it’s a hard game per se; the game just expects you to NOT immerse yourself and play your character the way YOU want, instead requiring you to follow an optimal path to build stats in a way that precludes any deviation, because then you sure ain’t winning at the end)
And the characterization of NPC’s as unreasonable, single-minded pricks championing a likewise unsatisfying conclusion. Blergh.

I really, really wish I had spared myself the tedium of a second playthrough and just outright looked at the code instead. But then I did look at the code afterwards and wasted even more time doing so. Time that I’m wasting even more by typing this review for a story written with such a lack of passion I’m not sure why I’m bothering.

4 Likes

How to romance beck pls give me guide ohh good sir and miss

Bro I still can’t romance her even though I follow your guide why?

How do you romance Shade? The only scene I get is when they’re trapped and nothing else.

Then that’s not polyamory…so the author clearly shouldn’t have put that in the title

Umm sex is a must have in any relationship, what reality do you live in…you wouldn’t even be alive if your parents didn’t do it

I’m interested to hear how your friendship and family relationships work then

5 Likes

lol Good one! :grin:

@Pizzapizza No, it isn’t. I live in a reality where sex isn’t everything in a relationship. That’s like discarding a lot of people just because they won’t or can’t use their bits. There is so much more to a loving relationship.

Procreating isn’t an accomplishment, even rats can make babies. Having and keeping a healthy relationship alive for the long road is one.

5 Likes

Just stop bro…sex is human nature

Either you’re deliberately trolling, or genuinely unaware what asexuality is and how your words are dismissive of everybody on these forums who identifies as such. Regardless, this isn’t even the right topic for an argument like that.

:sob::sob: Bought the game, played, and finished it but damn why so stat heavy, it ruined the whole experience :triumph: :expressionless: this is more game than story. :face_with_spiral_eyes:
Any guides for this game?