New game! "Fate of the Storm Gods"—Control the elements as a force of nature!

Ok do this @E_RedMark

And even at the ball in her family estate you can straight up tell Niel that you want to have sex @E_RedMark

3 Likes

yeah I know and I did…

2 Likes

Achievement completed you have finally lost that virginity @E_RedMark

3 Likes

duuude…did you have to put it that way? :smile:

2 Likes

Idk :wink::wink::wink:

Sigh …

9 Likes

we’ll be good Mama Eiwynn, who did you romance btw? and were you able to?

3 Likes

does anyone know how to get the warbringer achievement?

1 Like

This is most definitely bugged and I’m fixing it as we speak. Sorry that I kept you from this, the thirstiest of achievements!

3 Likes

Pushing out the patch right now.

4 Likes

Finally finished the game, loved the world and the story! I will echo what others have said about the difficulty, the first time through even going with a heavy charisma focus it felt like nothing I tried worked, so on my second run through I went over it with a fine tooth comb and the script open trying to optimize.

I think I may have found a few bugs in doing so. I’m not wholly certain it’s possible to have niel and beck share the vote, as none of the things you can say to beck seem to sway him on that matter.

Also, when you are deciding who to side with going into chapter 8, I know that even though I sided with Niel’s plan, the flag to set which side I was selecting didn’t get set, so it fell through to the else cases in some other scenes. For example, Beck shows up at the door that night and talks about his plan (even though I’m not backing him) and chapter 8 treats me like I’ve sided with Cielo against the eaters.

Ultimately even though the game was punishing, I did enjoy myself a lot! Hope to see more works from you in the future!

3 Likes

Does anyone know how to make peace with the weather builders and eater I have tried being peaceful and understanding to both sides

Imma just gonna say it
Cielo best girl (well or boy or person?)

Will there be a second part? The end seemed kinda open. Maybe a spin-off?

3 Likes

So was this ever updated so that the stat requirements weren’t so draconian in endgame or is that not a thing that happens after officially released?

1 Like

I noticed multiple typoes throughout the game, and parts of dialogue and pacing were kind’ve poor. I hope the author can go through later and correct these issues. I can’t say the game was that exciting, especially because of these issues+stats.

Lol Preach it because that is my favourite RO in this game

2 Likes

I dont normaly leave reviews,and hopefully the author see this but i really enjoyed your game. First game in awhile that sucked in me from the start. I love the mix of the hero’s journey mixed in with the fish out of water type of story,and also love how you put in little details like how to deal with a companion sneaking into town that i found hilarious. Which the mix of humor and drama and action was perfect. Its probably the shortest cog I’ve read in awhile which is a bummer,but probably good for me because this is probably the most indecisive ive been haha. Kinda soured the experince because i kept trying to restart because i failed a skill check or didn’t stick the landing story wise like i should have. Thats on me though lol i can’t wait for your next story or sequel :v:t5:.

3 Likes

I just played through the title again, this time with the code open.

There are moments towards the end of the game that require 70+ in a skill, and it really felt to me that you would need to focus on one skill throughout, to reach that score at the time you are expected to make it.

And then, there is the one that floors me. Two skills must equal 135 or more. And you better hope you were actually focusing on one of three pairs of stats, because otherwise you have no chance of meeting the requirements. And even if you were working on those two, you might still not be able to make it due to diminishing returns for focusing on a specific skill, but no real reason to jump into one you have never trained before.

There is some absolutely awesome (pun intended) world-building; but to get the best outcomes, you either need to cheat or theorize runs to meet your stat requirements.

This isn’t a problem for some titles that make it explicit as to the numbers you need. Some form of mode that showed expected numbers in the choices might have softened the difficulty spike.

3 Likes

I really don’t leave reviews on things but this game has been making me crazy. I’ve probably restarted it at least 50 times. Have not finished it once. It’s sad because the story and world are actually compelling. The stats just make no sense. You can only afford to focus on one and the checks are way too high for the amount of skill points the game gives you. Idk if the developer/writer was trying to make the game challenging or something but they ultimately just made it incredibly frustrating.

Also, IS THERE ANY WAY TO ACTUALLY PUT NIEL IN POWER? I have gotten to that part and tried about 20 times and every fucking time that human slug Stone is still the one they choose. And then the game just wants me to go along with it like I was allied with Stone from the beginning. Fuck it, I’m becoming a weather eater and just gonna burn the world down around me.

2 Likes

I believe there is one way, though it does require gaming the system just a bit.

Behind the scenes, the checks are basically such that you need 5 or more “success points” to get niel (or whoever you support) enough to win. You can get 2 each from each of your 2 plans (I went with the other council members and played to their particular views). That alone isn’t enough. However, if you support Niel, and then ask Beck to work together with Niel, AND Beck’s opinion of you is at least 65 OR your notoriety is high enough, they’ll not commit to your plan but youll earn a single success point. It’s possible to get Beck’s opinion of you that high without agreeing to their plans or romancing them, but it’s tricky for sure.

3 Likes