Need ideas for country names

I need some help with creating names for nations in a project I’m working on. I’ve been toying around with some ideas for a British-inspired country, but all I could think of was Albion, and that just doesn’t sound good.
Also trying to figure out names for a Austro-Hungarian/German empire, but I’ve got nothing.

Russian-like country name?

You could use a name generator. Some are rather good at providing interesting names, like this one: http://fantasynamegenerators.com/country_names.php

I’ll give it a try. thanks!

I’ve been searching endlessly through Wikipedia, translate, various name generators, and mashing up works, but I just can’t seem to find a good Russian name that isn’t taken. Can anyone lend me a hand?

Yatsuvek
Yatsavik
Drankyir
Viltdramir
Erushkatir
Yyrkutsav
Garushvat

…These are all originals off the top of my head.

Do you want something like it had during the Medieval ages like the print them or during the early modern like the Grand Tserdom Moscow

Arstotzka
Kolechia
Skal
Lorndaz
Grestin
Urezbekistan (rather long…)

Thank you all for your suggestions. Rogar, I’m look for more Tsardom era Russia, since you asked.

Or even earlier like the Kiev Rus?

that could work too, I suppose.

Brother that was the Proto Russian state right there. If want you go that far back It would be Grand Princedom of X