Mind Blind (04/30 Demo Update. A Story Where You Are NOT The Chosen One!)

Curse of being bored. And being stuck in a hospital.

3 Likes

Oh no! I hope you get better!

3 Likes

Not me, my mom. Sheā€™s infected.

Thanks though :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I watched a the evil within (1&2) LP often enough that that might actually be truešŸ˜‚

6 Likes

The situation with Hope and Button had some raw emotions, really interesting read. And iā€™m really interest in the secret of the broom. I just love the humor and how much i can flirt in all situations it made me giggle a lot~ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I chose Kent/Kenna because, first they were introduced half naked and iā€™m already :eyes: and second Button had some hilarious dialoges douring their route. Wedding bells and honemoon in Bali? Ring bering puppies is just chefs kiss

Rosy is really fun as well, getting on their nerves was just glorious :joy:

Glitch is just charming little devil, i would certainly love to set some fire with them :fire:

Grayson is a little bland for me and Sally is just precious, but i want to protect her, not romance her. Plus i would love to play a matchmaker for Sally and Gray, if they are both potentials for Nick, or only Sally if sheā€™s the only one( I think i saw on Tumblr that she is a potential for Nick ) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

If you pick certain choices you know that Gray has apparently never quite forgiven the mc for trolling his fanclub with rumours he and Nick were a coupleā€¦(even if Nick actually went along with it for a while). Also in that segment Nick was dating some other girl who broke up with him over his playing along with the Gray rumours. In any case it seems Nick has only ever had girlfriends, so heā€™s either straight or a female preferring bisexual.

So, no, I assume it is fairly safe to guess Gray is not a potential love interest for Nick. Which is just as well because my mc wants the office eye candy for himself (although, again first have to get over the ocean of denial to get there).

Yeah, between my mc being in deep denial and Gray being stubborn Nick and possibly Sally too may need to do some matchmaking of their own to make that happen. :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

He isnā€™t. Sally is.

1 Like

Hehehe~ You get that candy~ :candy:
But i bet you gonna need to smack him on the head with your affection, this one is the stubborn one :joy:

2 Likes

I will spend every moment trying to get into Kimā€™s pants.

9 Likes

Iā€™m so used to Rosy that for a moment I was like ā€œWho the f is Kim?ā€ :joy:

14 Likes

Youā€™ ll probably have less difficulty with another K

:rofl:

2 Likes

Yes but there is something about a feisty instructor that makes me weak :sob:

7 Likes

'Sally sits down beside you. ā€œThat bad?ā€

ā€œKent is my neighbor,ā€ you say. ā€œHe drove me to school this morning. I didnā€™t realize that he was a Ment.ā€

A quick intake of breath hisses between her teeth. ā€œDamn. Not cool.ā€

You groan. ā€œIt gets worse. I spent half the ride mentally drooling over him.ā€

ā€œAre you going to be okay?ā€ Sally asks. ā€œYou can sleep over at my place tonight if you want. Iā€™ll provide either a gallon of ice cream and eighties romcoms, or three cartons of rotten eggs and enough toilet paper to teepee his entire house.ā€

You chuckle despite yourself, knowing that her offer to help you wreck revenge is as authentic as it is unadvisable. Over the years, you and Sally have been each otherā€™s guardians, havens, lifelines.

Now, youā€™re partners at Aeon.ā€™

Did I say I love this game?

Iā€™ll say it again.

I love this game.

:weary: Aaaaa itā€™s a beautiful beautiful thing give my honeymoon in Bali but he better apologize first. XD

Mkah I finished the new update.

Huzzah, it is good?!?! So good?

Also sad. :frowning:
Whai you do this-

But can we have an email/telephone relationship with mum? Oof that must be so hurtful, itā€™s so sad. Wiseman should wear some tinfoil on their head, sure thatā€™ll fix it. XD

11 Likes

I hope your mother gets better soon my friend , also dont forget to take care of yourself as well alright? It can be hectic but give yourself some rest as well

4 Likes

Read this a couple of times, I have say I have enjoyed it alot, look forward to release. My mc was using flirts to try and hide embarrassment.

2 Likes

Or his level of nosiness.

4 Likes

Wait, wait, wait. If MC trolls the fan club, she makes people believe Gray and Nick are gay and subsequently ruins Nickā€™s relationship?! Holyā€¦ Do the relationship stats with both of them take hits if you choose that option?!

5 Likes

I checked just to be sure and no! ^^ Nick even thought the situation was very funny.

5 Likes

Oh no! . . . Er, kinda? Oh god. Maybe-ish. But not really.

Button trolls Nickā€™s and Grayā€™s fanclubs by posting pics where theyā€™re hanging out together and claiming that the two are romantically involved. I mean, theyā€™re hot superhero best friends. There exists no reality where a segmant of their fan base would not ship the two. Nick jokes by calling Grayson ā€œdarlingā€ in front of the media and sending the paparazzi into a feeding frenzy. His girlfriend broke up with him because Nick wouldnā€™t go public with her and deny that he and Gray were dating, because Nick loved reading ā€œinside scoopsā€ about himself that are patently false more than he loved her.

Donā€™t worry about it too much for now, because Kā€™s affection will likely be reworked before they reappear. In general, you can gain affection with K by caring about the dogs to the point of ignoring social niceties. (Also, not caring about how Kā€™s rudeness, because your duty to canine kind has been fulfilled, which I think is probably the easiest option to miss.)

@paragcner I sob whenever I read anything sad, and got teary writing that scene, so I get you. Mind Blind can get pretty intense, despite itā€™s usually comedic tone.

Here you go: :cookie:

Thank you everyone for the feedback! Iā€™m pleasantly surprised that people seem to be warming to Rosy, since I think most were ready to punt them off the Skydeck when they were first introduced.

21 Likes

I did a play through where I won the assignment using the insight stat but got the same text from Glitch as if iā€™d won using the interpersonal stat, is that supposed to happen? Just seemed out of place as it came from nowhere, I flirted on first meeting but only chose conversation when searching the room together, does that effect the text? Loving the new update anyway, this game really grabbed my attention from the get-go and never disappoints!

3 Likes