Mind Blind (04/30 Demo Update. A Story Where You Are NOT The Chosen One!)

That cliffhanger… HOW COULD YOU!!! :sob:
Ahem great update, as usual!

17 Likes

Does anyone know the description of the nurse? I can’t remember her appearance and I’m being asked to recall it lol

1 Like

Green eyes, high cheekbones, and i’m not sure on the skintone tbh. I’m assumig pale skin

6 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

I also assumed the nurse was pale because, iirc, when they blush (or whatever) it’s described as light pink.

12 Likes

me: * casually enjoying some quality gray-mance (fiNALLy) *
jo: allow me to destroy this contentment with the best-worst cliffhanger ever (:

seriously- i have the strongest urge to cry, hug, and strangle you simultaneously for putting me through this hell disguised as heaven. but i can’t stay mad, this update was beautiful <3 as always

16 Likes

Nick (and therefore, Button) seriously can’t catch a break :sob:

15 Likes

I’ve been following this WIP since December,and man do the jokes get better with each page.

The “why is online dating so hard” part really had me laughing for a long time.

The puns. Stop the damn puns. Please.

15 Likes

Sorry, I can’t stop the puns.They move too fast, because most of them are running jokes

60 Likes

Ngl, knowing Podium as something worse than 4Chan is …
scares me.
Also, the reading-througt-bigot-post scene is terribly hilarious lol

Very sad the demo is closed now, but I’m happy the game finally entering serious stage.

I wish I could take part as a beta-tester, but considering myself never have been doing beta-testing to a game before, well better to wait for the game came out.

11 Likes

I think there is a need for some PUNitive measures against you.
And demo is over? Congratulations on entering a new phase of this story , its been a delight so far.

2 Likes

My prayers have been answered. :pray: Thank you for giving me my life! :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Me, when Rosy called my [Rosy path] Button by her name after the training sesh:
tenor (3)

37 Likes

Also, Rosy’s reaction to the “I’m a survivor” dialogue choice… I. Was. Not. Prepared. :sob:

13 Likes

Oh god what a cliffhanger.
Congratulations on making a full demo! Will patiently wait for a full game. Good luck!
How many chapters are you planning to do?

Kent, Rosy, or Gray? Kent, Rosy, or Gray? This has been my life now :weary:

Time to play the Patreon demo 50000 more times and oh my goodness I forgot about Noh!!

22 Likes

I was laughing so hard at “So, whose funeral are we attending?” then the last panel slapped me in the face :joy:

34 Likes

Same it was such whiplash

Not gonna lie when I read that line immediately thought of that Doctor Who book from the nineties called The Bodysnatcher :joy:

4 Likes

This update was really a kickstart for my rosymancer MC and their response to when I said I won’t let them down was unexpected(in a good way). One thing that didn’t feel right were the options that was available for my Nick hating MC(Sally romance 10%) when he’s embarrassed about Sally seeing the playboy post. Maybe taking that part out for such a path or maybe putting an option to get angry at him or get depressed might be more suitable.
Sad to see that this is where the public demo ends for this game but excited at the same time knowing what this means too. Good luck on the future chapters. Can’t wait.

Another error I found

No matter what name I chose, it’s only showing Chimera in this page

3 Likes

Lmao I love the Incel parody. Did you actually browse r/redpill for inspiration xD

7 Likes