Mind Blind (04/30 Demo Update. A Story Where You Are NOT The Chosen One!)

In all the WIPs I have played today my characters have been getting beaten around like how do you manage to let someone that important get kidnapped.

8 Likes

I believe it’s: I’ve ever met.

I think it’s intended.Gray has never met a more reckless idiot.

23 Likes

agreed. it’s correct as written.

3 Likes

+1
“I’ve never met” makes more sense.

1 Like

I think you should spoiler tag that?
Idk,but it sounds a bit spoiler-y to me

I have a question about Grey? How do I get the option to surprise him with homemade cookies?

1 Like

Simple-
*Bake the cookies.
*go visit Gray
*surprise him.

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure that you have to choose the fast walking option when you’re going to Aeon for orientation. That sets you up to meet Gray outside and get the cookie backstory.

2 Likes

Something about picking this choice cracks me up. I literally laughed out loud for a minute while buying food with my mom, maybe because I keep on imagining how Kent would look like when he slip on the avocado toast. :joy::joy:

11 Likes

How do you bake the cookies. " I am confusion".

the only requirement is to have a good relationship with Nick :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My girl Sally! Taro balls are so much better than boba! Boba tastes like sticky paper balls.

Also the cliffhanger at the end… How dare you?? :scream:

2 Likes

fuckers stole my brother, can’t have shit in Chicago

97 Likes

lol i didn’t expect this :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

This is now the best post in this whole forum

5 Likes

This thread is amazing and Gray is officially a comfort character. GOD. I. LOVE. TRAINING. SCENES. I will never not-?

Can’t believe he peacocked for MC tho holy crap wowie i am in love with this man

30 Likes

I love that Nick was basically like, “Woohoo, go Gray!” lol

12 Likes

I might be a liitle late to the party but does figuring K is not a ment needs a stat check? I can’t seem to find it.

7 Likes

I feel like if MC has high morbidity, we’ll have an option to uh end it

4 Likes