Mermaid Hunters -- BETA TESTERS NEEDED

@TheTrueKing

How so? Do the dots translate into some sort of backwards devil talk when put through Morse code?

New draft up! Thereā€™s an inventory list now, so please take a look at that as youā€™re playing.

Nope, but apparently Jason is a higher-up in the illuminati. if you want the full translation, wiggle a banana over your head for an hour. :smile:

@TheTrueKing, 16 hours of wiggling and still nothing

Did you lick it first? Licking bananas brings out their full potential.

@TheTrueKing, I donā€™t knowā€¦ Potassium will kill ya, you know. As of today, 100% of people who have ever eaten a banana eventually die. I should know, Iā€™m a Doctor.

I am so smart, I have some amazing medical news that you donā€™t even know. Too much oxygen will kill you! https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=sw+battlefront+sw+hq+youtube+easter+eggs&FORM=HDRSC3#view=detail&mid=F8B8230B93D12DE67DB2F8B8230B93D12DE67DB2

Hmm eventually, unless you want to take your O2 bottle scuba diving in your search for mermaids, that might hasten the process for you. (I wonder who thought that would be a good idea to put oxygen tox into a computer game by the way? Weird). By the way, potentially suprising fact of the day, lack of carbon dioxide is probably more dangerous. A bit of hyperventilation can cause loss of consciousness within a short time which is not so good if youā€™re in the water at the time.

(BTW I always thought there was some sort of banana conspiracy with to cutsie eat more bana-nana-nana-na-na-naā€™s ads Doctor. Thanks for confirming my concerns :wink: )