Malin Rydén's book is back in print, so both Fallen Hero games are on sale!

Originally published at: Malin Rydén’s book is back in print, so both Fallen Hero games are on sale! - Choice of Games LLC

We’re excited to announce that Volume 1 of the graphic novel Breaks, cowritten by Malin Rydén, author of the popular Hosted Games Fallen Hero: Rebirth and Fallen Hero: Retribution, and Emma Vieceli, is back in print and available to buy! To celebrate, we’re putting Malin’s games on sale until April 4th!

Breaks Volume 1

Before Heartstopper, there was Breaks…the enemies-to-lovers queer comic book sensation. Cortland Hunt has made some dangerous mistakes. Now he’s waiting quietly for those mistakes to catch up with him. Ian Tanner coasts through life denying the spark of anger beneath his laid back exterior. When school politics and personal lives become a battleground, the pair find that what they share may just be their only safe haven. Breaks is the story of two young men discovering who they were, who they are, and who they will become.

Buy Breaks Volume 1 today! And don’t forget to pick up Fallen Hero: Rebirth for 30% off and Fallen Hero: Retribution for 33% off before April 4th!

Become the greatest telepathic villain Los Diablos has ever known! Once you were famous; soon you will be infamous. That is, unless your old friends in the Rangers stop you first. Juggle different identities and preserve your secrets as you build new alliances and try to forget the friendships you’ve left behind.

Fallen Hero: Retribution

Fallen Hero: Rebirth is a 380,000 word interactive novel by Malin Rydén, where your choices control the story. It’s entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

• Hone your telepathic talents, possess people and venture into their minds.
  • Build your own personalized combat armor: be a terrifying super-strong behemoth, a mysterious speedster or anything inbetween
  • Make alliances or enemies in the Los Diablos underworld while you outfight and outthink the heroes set against you.
  • Explore relationships as straight, gay, bisexual or aromantic. Romance a mad scientist, your former partner, or both.
  • Juggle two bodies and three identities, play as male, female or genderqueer.
  • Above all; make sure your past never catches up with you.

How far will you fall down the path of villainy?

53 Likes

This looks so good!

1 Like

Really good news!

Congrats Malin on being republished!

Very exciting, indeed.

5 Likes

Those two games are part of the best games on this site. Congratulation to the book and I encourage everyone to buy the Rouge Hero Series.

2 Likes

not available on Apple Books in your region

Agony

2 Likes

Well that was good news coming out of left field, but good news nonetheless!

Congratulations to the author!

2 Likes

Wait, MALIN cowrote it? Been following it for years! I’m dense as a brick…

Anyway congrats!!! :tada: :tada: :tada:

6 Likes

Oh wow, congratulations! What wonderful news! :tada:

1 Like

Awesome! Congrats! Love their writing style.

Volume two for this specific edition appears to be on preorder, as well. I’m looking forward to having this in my personal collection of books. :smile:

1 Like

I’ve preordered both the second and third volumes on Amazon UK.

Congrats! This is great news!!

Thank you so much for plugging me!

Looking forward so much to have all three volumes collected…

8 Likes