Mafia Wolves...title is a WIP...as is everything else

@Hex A few cops might know…a few might be on the take… :wink: The gangs are pretty good at cleaning things up before too many humans notice, and the violence is usually werewolf on werewolf so a lot of humans don’t know about it. That said, if things get too bad there is a chance that people could catch on that something really weird is going on/groups could form.

@BoisterousBumblebee

The gang you end up in used to pretty much run the city, but after some serious screw-ups (boss man and his son dying and taking a decent chunk of the gang with them) they’re struggling, and their numbers are way down, which is the main reason for the conflicts. The best time to try and take territory is when there are fewer there to guard it. So the smaller packs that were keeping their heads down are going for it. Hard.

There are other groups of creatures around, and they’ll get mentioned, but for the most part none of them want to interfere with ‘werewolf buisness’. Not enough to gain to risk getting involved. Things don’t usually overlap too much.

@Mewsly

For now I only have it planned that you get to go with the one group. But who knows…maybe that could change…:smirk:
I currently have it planned to have six RO’s regardless of if the Mafia or Gang idea gets picked. Three girls, three boys. All of which can be romanced by anyone, but some of them will react differently depending on your gender.
“I’m not upset, just…I’ve never felt this way about another girl before, and I’m wondering if…If it’s always been there or if it’s just…you.” -Something like that.

:thinking: I’m still working on fleshing out the characters in detail. I have very different ideas for both the Gang and Mafia.

EDIT: Added a few RO’s for the Mafia idea. Will add more, edit, and add some for the Gang one tomorrow. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I’m just voting Mafia because “Werewolf Mafia” sounds better :yum:

4 Likes

So. Kinda realized that at this point most of the character are interchangeable for whichever story coughMafiacough wins…so…POLL. So far, based on what little I’ve come up with, who do you like best?

• Sofia
  • Mac
  • Finley
  • Maryjane
  • Rita
  • Roderick
  • Ben
  • Maxine
  • Kip
  • Tessa
  • Jenna
  • Pierre

0 voters

I will still be adding to/editing their bio’s but still. I am curious.

Oh my lord! I have found a unique thing…weredoggo mafia :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Still super in the idea stage but I’m glad you’re excited. :smiley:

1 Like

It’s honestly so unique! I love it! Can’t wait to see your take on it…so far I love it and hope to see it grows

1 Like

So this definitely seems interesting and I’d like to see where it goes.

Sooooooooooo, does this mean we will become werewolves too? Or do we stay as a human?

@Vacco_da_king :relaxed: :sparkling_heart:

Woah :open_mouth: Finleys gettin’ loads of love. I’ve been (and still will be) working on improving the bio’s a bit today, so hopefully I’ll manage to flesh everyone out nice soon. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

UH. I don’t know if I should answer that…is my answer.

But regardless, they start to see you as a member of their pack, and treat you as such. Each and everyone of them will put themselves in harms way to keep you safe at that point, and you can feel/do the same in turn.

3 Likes

Ok, that’s a fair answer. Either way, I am looking forward to when (if?) it comes out :slightly_smiling_face:

Being in a werewolf game and not becoming a werewolf, sounds severely disappointing to me, personally.

But you know, if the story is overall good than it’s fine. No point, in being like “Oh my god! This had one thing I didn’t really like and even though I enjoyed it all other than that, it still had that one thing that wasn’t the exact way I wanted! ! 0/10.”

1 Like

Can’t wait and hopefully my favorite character so far from her description gets loads of love :grin:

1 Like

I couldnt decide at first but hnnngg had to vote for the mafia one cause Mac, Finley and Roderick are already my boys :heart_eyes:

I’m hella gay for types like both Mac and Finley and what can I say, Roderick just seems like a cutie

I’m looking forward to seeing more and, hopefully, see this game come to fruition cause it seems like it’ll be a lot of fun. Love me some werewolves. Love being accepted by a close-knit group as one of their own and feeling love for once //cough

Sofia’s fun fact (along with her cool backstory) makes her my top RO, tbh. :heart: :blush:

This is a unique combo! The werewolf dynamics combined with mafia hierarchy could lead to some interesting power plays/struggles. Best of luck with it!

1 Like

I adore this, I find it very refreshing from the otherwise generally ‘open-mindedness and non-issues with homosexual feelings’ Romance options there usually are.

Really, interested in how you will go about building this universe.

The Mafia werewolves have my attention, though I would gladly pay for Gangster werewolves as well.

2 Likes

Updated Finley. :relaxed:

@pandaboi :hugs: Glad you like. There will (hopefully) be loads of bonding time, in and out of romances. :hugs: feel my affection

@lacunafiction Sofia is a marshmallow, don’t let her tell you different.

@L_M Glad you like. :relaxed: Some of them will be fine with whoever/whatever you are, but I do plan on at least a couple being…confused by their feelings.

2 Likes

I DIDN’T KNOW HOW MUCH I NEEDED A BADASS WEREWOLF GIRLFRIEND WHO’S ACTUALLY A SOFTIE UNTIL TODAY
Bro thank you for opening my eyes for the wonderful truth,I hope you complete this project cause it sounds awesome! Lots of luck!!! :heart:

3 Likes

I DON’T KNOW HOW SHE’D RESPOND TO SO MUCH LOVE…yes I do.
Quietly pleased. Genuine smile before making herself focus again, probably.

I hope I do to. Currently, I’m pretty excited about it. Right now I’m just trying to flesh the characters out/figure out who to keep.
The coding is what’ll be a problem…thankfully I have loads more world building/plotting to do before I need to get to that, though.

1 Like

The coding part may be difficult but we are all cheering for your success!!! I’m sure if you have any troubles with it you can ask someone here,the community is pretty helpful and I’m sure they would be happy to help! :heart:

1 Like

Now my big question is, which will probably not answered because of spoilers… But(!):

What kind of wolf forms do the werewolves have?
The human-wolf form?
The oversized wolf form?
Both in one?
A whole new kind of wolf form?

1 Like