Mafia Wolves...title is a WIP...as is everything else

Oh god. Just had the realization. :open_mouth:

Werewolves on cocaine.

Ohhh werewolfs… We need more werewolf games
As a bit of werewolf fanboi im completly sold

1 Like

What kind of wolf forms do the werewolves have?
Three.

1. Sharp nails, sharp teeth, wolfish eyes, otherwise human looking. (This is more subtle, and so is usually the go-to for fights that run the risk of attracting human attention.)
  2. Issssh. (found on the google.)
    They’re stronger and more resistant, but it’s…not exactly subtle. Also, not everyone can do it.
  3. Sort of a harsher mix between number 2 and an actual wolf, if that makes sense. They walk on all four legs, but are still vaguely human, mainly in their limbs/paws. Very resistant, and hella powerful, and fast but super unsubtle, even fewer can do it and it’s (not common, but possible) for them to kind of lose themselves to it. Particularly if there’s a lot of blood around to bombard their senses.
6 Likes

Just wondering could you sell the gang out.

Probably not, no. :thinking:

That…sounds like a very bad idea…kinda awesome though…

Awwww i was hoping you could sell them out to the cops.

Nah, Finley is a cop, so he’d get to that before anyone else could…and he wouldn’t have a problem making you disappear if you tried to screw with his family.

You could just make him disappear first.

I really like the second wolf. With their overgrown limbs and beautiful snarly face.
Also, I like all the three kinds of wolves and the fact that there will be several stadia to the werewolves. Gives the whole pack/all the individuals more of an organic feel to it.

Do you have any idea yet as to how long the story/series may become? As in, is it going to stay one book? A trilogy?

Finley is a romance option, it would be kind of hard to have him disappear and let the MC’s who romance him just lose their lover like that… Well, unless this story will have bad endings, of course. But somehow I did not get that vibe. Despite it being a story about gangsters and/or the mafia.
Naturally, I could be wrong.

@Arcane_warrior In theory…he’s pretty paranoid about you at first though. If you even suggested something he thought could be threatening, there would be trouble.

@L_M Right now I’m only thinking one book, but making it as long as it needs to be.But that could very well change. So. shrug

But somehow I did not get that vibe. Despite it being a story about gangsters and/or the mafia.

I…am a bit of a sucker for happy endings. That doesn’t mean the road to get there needs to be a happy one though…:wink:

Its just my main gripe am just not a real fan of being forced to go down a path i don’t like so i was just hoping for a choice that involves screwing the gang over plus he is paranoid the MC should be the paranoid one getting forced to join a gang you wouldn’t trust anyone in there.

Mmm, it’s not currently planned, but I will make a note of that. Maaaaybe I can figure something out, I dunno.

Thank you for at least hearing me out about it.

1 Like

Alright, so:

• Sofia
  • Finley
  • Rodrick
  • Rita

Are for sure in. But who else?! Still need one more boy and one more girl! :scream_cat:

2 Likes

I would like to suggest Ben or Kip for the last male RO. They are both cuties.

1 Like

Maybe maxine(i kinda like her) or jenna(i guess not everyone would be interested in romancing werewolf)

1 Like

Yeah Jenna would be good as a human romance.

Things regarding our locked in love interests~:
Sofia isn’t really used to romantic gestures, I wonder how she’d react…
Finley is the most likely to out himself to the public.
Rodrick wears black almost exclusively, but his favorite color is yellow.
Rita pretty much likes everything.

Finley is super protective of Sofia.
Rita and Rodrick are really good friends. He loves to ruffle her hair, and occasionally calls her a lamb or bunny. She doesn’t mind.

3 Likes

@No_This_Is_Patrick Jenna wouldn’t be human…well, at least not entirely. Also her romance would be rather different from the rest. Since she’s not officially a member of the group…