Lost in your eyes (WIP) [3 Ch, 210K words] [Vampires/Romance/Dark Fantasy, supernatural]

Alex my bb!!! ༼⁠;⁠´⁠༎ຶ⁠ ⁠۝ ⁠༎ຶ⁠༽</3

5 Likes

Alex my bb!!! ༼⁠;⁠´⁠༎ຶ⁠ ⁠۝ ⁠༎ຶ⁠༽</3

Lol don’t worry, Alex will return and your bond will be stronger than before!

Btw, did that random dice thingy and congrats @Max_Jones and @its_blank for winning full access to the short story!

13 Likes

Happy Monday, folks! It’s Morbin, I mean, update time! Though there isn’t a whole lot to report, here are the highlights of what I was able to accomplish:

1. Finally added the save system, which took a few days and some errors to work out, but now you can save your progress across a total of 6 slots!
  1. Managed to add around 2.3K words to the book, although most of these were rewrites. The good news is that the overall quality has vastly improved!
  1. Created some cool new artwork featuring Vale, Vivian, and another one that shows their weapon is on it’s way! You can check it out on Patreon!

I know it’s not the most impressive update, and I might not be able to make much progress this week or the next, and maybe even the week after that. I’m trying to cram all my studies into just a few short weeks, so I apologize for any delays. But once these exams are over, I promise to be back to churning out 1K-1.5K words a day! Thanks for your patience and support.

13 Likes

Im not being able to achieve perfect intimidation even though i have the facial scar 6’3 height and 63 intimidation

1 Like

If you accept Marcus’s kiss, do you close all other romantic option with the other characters?

1 Like

Really enjoying the book, also very much enjoyed the Valentine side story on you patreon, that was great.
And I gotta say, kudos on creating Marcus. Nice to finally get a feminine dude as an RO, I dont think any other work has one but I could be wrong.

2 Likes
Reply to @Lucky_Icarus

Really enjoying the book, also very much enjoyed the Valentine side story on you patreon, that was great.
And I gotta say, kudos on creating Marcus. Nice to finally get a feminine dude as an RO, I dont think any other work has one but I could be wrong.

Haha, Thank you so much! I’m glad that you did! Hopefully after my exams I’ll write a side on Marcus’s POV where the game would describe what he was feeling with each and every choice you made (Spolers You’re going to find out just how much of a tsundere he really is

Also, Thank you so much for being a patronage! Your support really means a lot to me <3

Reply to @Guinevere0059

If you accept Marcus’s kiss, do you close all other romantic option with the other characters?

Not exactly, No, For now, I’m thinking that they may have a Poly route where all three of the RO’s can be together since I don’t think any other game has that, It kind of allows the player a lot of freedom, (Ofc it won’t be as easy as saying I love you to all three of them, there’s going to be a lot of intense tug of war between the MC if all three are chosen or if even only two are chosen) so to answer your origional question. Nope, You can still choose others, and even break off with Marcus should you want (Or if you were rude to him, You can still get together with him in the later scenes.

Reply to @Gabriel_Arcanjo_Aman

Im not being able to achieve perfect intimidation even though i have the facial scar 6’3 height and 63 intimidation

sorry that you encountered the error, but I really appreciate you telling me it! The problem has been now fixed!

Welp, It’s Monday! which means it’s update time! I know that I said that I wouldn’t be able to post an update this week or the next, or quite possibly, the next, next week, And that was a bit true due to my exams and my university clashing with personal life. But I have good news and bad news! Good news is that my exams will be starting on the 12th and then finishing on the 15th! Bad news? I got 2 exams each day :skull: Anyways, I’m prepared as can be, so don’t you guys worry! Now, let’s get back to what was achieved this week:

Lots, and I mean LOTS of punctuation errors were fixed, A massive thank you to @stsword who sent me 3 messages worth of words that described just how many punctuations mistakes there were. (It seems Grammarly doesn’t always catch those pesky little commas and dots etc)

2.3K words were written, and the main story line was progressed which describes just how chaotic Vale/Vivian can be! And to match their personality, Their gun is just as chaotic! Let’s test how your relationship with Marcus/Melissa holds when you’re constantly being hit on by someone who’s a flirtatious gremlin.

Added a special page for all my supporters and those who have helped perfect the book! Thank you so much! <3

See you all next week! I’ll post a monthly update on Patreon so kudos!

12 Likes

The save system in dashingdon isn’t working and moody isn’t opening at all.

2 Likes

The save system won’t be working in Moody unfortunately due to programming errors, However I just fixed the saving system in the Dashingdon, You should be able to check it out now! Thanks for the telling <3

1 Like

Noticed how I got this: “Well… My parents never knew this but I Identify as a Male. So, My pronouns are he/his.” despite having set my MC to have the same gender and pronouns and they had biologically, so this feels out of place, this is at the job board in the first chapter I believe

1 Like

Moodys save system requires login and it works i was meaning when i click the demo there it just showed error. It’s working now.

1 Like

I’m mid way through reading it and it has such an interesting sci-fi fantasy and Supernatural romance concept that I’ll just get hooked on this and make it my life mission to bag alex (one of the characters) up by the end of it.

1 Like

Reply to @Basket_of_Snake

Sorry about that! Should be fixed! There should be fewer choices now. I should reword the choices in the future

Reply to @Fenrir1

Huh, that’s weird, I kind of couldn’t find the thing that allowed the saved system to go through and the error I was getting was the “SM_int error” which is what I got in ChoiceScriptIDE, but that’s good that it’s working now!

Reply to @Hoely

Haha, Thanks! It seems that Alex is becoming a favorite of almost every one! I’m glad that you gave the book a read and I really appreciate the comment <3

Monday! Which means Update time! So this week has been the most productive out of the last two. Almost 3K words were written and an arts that sheds a little light on M’s past but it’ll leave you with more questions then answers. Will M trust you enough to reveal their true identity, or will they keep their secrets under lock and key? There will a poll here right after my exam finishes about another short story, So stay tuned! (Ofc that poll will be early on Patreon and will have more weightage)

6 Likes

Before I try this out, are there any male LIs that aren’t feminine? Or is Marcus it?

4 Likes

Well, V isn’t very feminine, unless you choose them as a female RO, and Alex will be introduced in 4th chapter who wouldn’t be feminine. There may be chances of a 4th potential RO but it depends.

11 Likes

Thanks for the info, I appreciate it! I was looking for male ROs, specifically, for my MC. I’ll wait and maybe check out Alex, once there’s some info out about him.

4 Likes

This WIP does thing to a man.

2 Likes

reply to @EvilChani

Thanks for checking out the book! Loved your responses in other topics btw! I learnt a lot from what I should do in the book and how I should do it. I know it isn’t perfect at the moment but I’ll do my best to make it perfect!

Reply to @leekyo1999

Welp, Just gave my exam today and it was pretty A-Okay, Told you guys I would nail it hehe, Anyways, I got 4 more which is tomorrow and after tomorrow and then I’ll finally be free! Speaking of being Free, There will be a new Patreon story to reward you guys for your patience! Just like the previous version, there will be two lucky winners who will be chosen. In order to enter the lucky draw, just send a message or a review or anything really right after this update lol. Since every one in Patreon chose that I should choose what kind of story it should be, I have decided that it will be a prison/mission short story! While it won’t be as lengthy as the previous one, It will have it’s moments and be a little light hearted. Lots of world building and it’ll also show how the church has been keeping people in the dark! Not a lot of fluff this time unfortunately.

As for the update, no words were written this time, however a lot of grammatical errors were fixed all the way to the 2nd chapter. Massive thank you to @stsword and @leekyo1999 for helping me out with the book and making it better! You guys rock! See you guys next week!! <3

12 Likes

:v.

1 Like

want-breakingbad

2 Likes