Lords Of Aswick-How to NOT become a crusader

I have played Lords of Aswick a couple of times, but for some reason, I keep losing that war at the end and then become an exiled crusader, is there a way to avert it?

Have high nobility and valour but low piety and don’t lose the war, that simple really.

That’s the problem, I keep losing the war.

Huh… which side are you on?

2 Likes

Marry Lady Bruna ask her father for troops, but mercenaries, and then either train troops more or upgrade weapons.

2 Likes

That might not be enough. If you support Stephen, then you need to seek allies or you will always lose.

Look at this:
https://forum.choiceofgames.com/t/lords-of-aswick-out-now/7187/508?u=urban

4 Likes

Thanks a lot everyone, I tried it by siding with Stephan and always used to mess up at the end.

I was wondering if there was any way to go to the crusades without being exiled? This might not be the right place to post this but I am new so please forgive me. I Literally made a account for the reason of finding this out so if someone helped me that whould be great. p.s. I know this is about not becoming a crusader but I really need some help.

1 Like

I believe the author originally had the intention of creating a chapter where you went crusading but he never finished it, and decided to cut it entirely. To summarize: no, you cannot go crusading.

1 Like

Ok thanks for the answer.

There IS a way to go crusading. I was even leader of the crusaders. It was on my 5th or 6th play thru and somehow I had a disagreement with the King and he banished me. I got sick and almost died during banisment and lived to go crusading and work my way back up and even go home. PROBLEM is I came looking to find out HOW to survive banisment because i have not been able to repeat. I keep dieing while sick and havent been able to reach that same arguement with the King. There is quite a lot of playing while crusading.

1 Like