Looking for a game

I’m looking for the first WIP i ever played. It had the main characters first love interest in the story as this girl that could make like neon glass with her power. I can’t for the life of me remember the name of it but it was really good and I want some nostalgia. Can anyone post the link in the comments?

2 Likes

I think you are thinking of:

How long ago was it when you played this?

I’m not sure it was Freak: Amidst The Neon Lights I’ve played through the entire available section of that game and I can say that unless there were huge rewrites at some point that I’m unaware of I don’t think it was Freak. I’ll have to play through Freak like 8 more times to be absolutely certain though and that’s a sacrifice I’m willing to make for my cause.

5 years easy. It was in 7th or 8th grade (so 13-14) and I’m 19 now so at least 5 years.

I tried to look it up and I stumble upon a wip called Outsiders. I’m still reading it so I’m not sure this is what you’re looking for, just thought let I you know.

1 Like

Something from that time that I think might be it was a wip that was stored on dropbox, which doesn’t host choicescript games anymore, so I cant verify this claim. If memory serves me right, it was called Freakhouse Lilium or something along those lines.

1 Like

I’ll definitely look at outsiders. Just based on the description I don’t think it’s it, but it still seems interesting. It was Outsiders, the mention of a neon rose synched it, I’d have mentioned it before but I thought I might have been misremembering it. Thank you so, so much. I’m actually crying right now because of this. You’ve all been so helpful and I want to thank all of you.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.