Lone Wolf (Interest Check)

I have a question:
HOW CAN I THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR COMING UP WITH THIS IDEA? :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

how’s progress going?

sorry i haven’t replied these past few days guys! i’ve been incredibly busy + i haven’t been feeling well lately. time to answer some questions.

name / race, role

males:
silas / human, childhood friend
asher / human (witch?), furry
??? (please god help me i can’t decide who the third male should be)

females:
elsie / dragonborn (working name until i can think of something less generic), childhood friend
pepper / human (witch), shopkeeper kinda
cordelia / human, hunter (rival)

lycans were hunted down until extinction (well, near extinction) because of a disease that made them incredibly dangerous. it was similar to rabies where those who managed to survive being bitten or scratched eventually perished from disease. they were hunted before the plague because of their non-human status, but eradicating the race became top-priority once they discovered the disease.

you’ll have full control over transforming into a wolf.

they won’t really have a father figure in their life, more of an uncle figure. there’s a close friend of the hunter who pops up in the MC’s life during their childhood occasionally to help raise them. he’s a hunter himself and he knows what the MC is, but won’t harm them because he grows attached to the MC (not in a gross way, don’t worry!)

the hunter felt that the MC deserves to know what happened to their biological mother.

it’s going alright. sort of planning things out still while writing a little bit. it will likely take a while before a demo is up, but it will happen!

let me know if i missed any questions or if you guys have anything else you’d like to ask! again, sorry for my absence!

2 Likes

I was thinking of an herbalist that practiced getting animals to either ignore them or see them as a friend so they didn’t need someone stomping around by their side for protection.

Usable?

I think that this is a very promising start.

alright because i’m an indecisive dummy what species should the 3rd male RO be?

• Shapeshifter
  • Naga
  • Human (boring)
  • Other (please gimme suggestions i’m dyin’ here)

0 voters

3 Likes

Possibly another Lycan, this one is in hiding unlike you

1 Like

What does Naga mean?

To keep the character the last pure lycan you could make the ro a hybrid that way it’s technically not a lycan or you could do a nekomata

serpent people…
ps:Nāga - Wikipedia

Maybe a classic werewolf? Who’s a human in the day haha

2 Likes

I think he is going for a shapeshifter like in Twilight (Jacob and the crew are shapeshifters, in the book a werewolf was the most powerful monster. to kill one they needed more than 10 old and powerful vampires) something-something merry christmas.

Oh I’ve never heard of that race before
Maybe add a mischievous vampire, someone like Sem in Waywalkers

4 Likes

there probably won’t be any more lycans/lycan hybrids/any kind of werewolf varient thing

shapeshifter in this setting would be kind of like any other monster capable of transformation (like lycans or dragonborns), but they are capable of much more. they can change any part of them that they please, whether it’s a partial or full transformation. they’re seen as incredibly dangerous because of what they are capable of, but they are difficult to find because of their rarity and their ability to change their form.

adgdfa

2 Likes

Secretly a flower man of some kind?

The kind you wouldn’t notice unless they’re wounded or you have a sensitive nose.

2 Likes

What other species are there? Angels? Mermen? Bat-people? :confused:

1 Like

Ogre. Troll. Oni. Maybe take a different route and go for monsters not typically viewed as attractive

2 Likes

I’d love to see a shapeshifter.

1 Like

Perhaps a half demon or full demon.

2 Likes

You could do a kitsune as the other RO

4 Likes