Local CoG meetup LOUISVILLE KY (Next date Oct 6-8 in 2017)

Dan ate them all.

I dare someone to cosplay as a CoG/HG character, and take pictures for the event. :slight_smile:

I hope you all have fun.

Stoic wouldn't be too hard... sweats n all.

My daughter wanted to dress up like DG. I said no. :slight_smile:

I can't imagine the context of that Dan comment.

I borrowed it from

Shouldn't that be triple dog dare ya :stuck_out_tongue:

Sure! So who you going to dress as, LordIrish? :slight_smile:

Lol hmmm good question..... I know I write a wip real quick making myself a NPC then come as myself. Will that work for ya?

Noooo that's cheating

Let me guess - you'll be a local truck driver who's route happens to be the college and its environs... amirite?

Believe it or not I am rather shy in real life so probably could not work up the nerve to do something like that. As much as I truly hate letting you down. :smile:

Well, just look for the characters who wear normal clothes. :slight_smile: There's a lot of them. However I will expect you to be wearing a shamrock, and a Lordly crown. Or a crown of shamrocks...

Just for you I'll work on that. :wink:

Hehehe. :slight_smile:

I'd suggest putting the convention location in the title of this thread, btw. :slight_smile: Might help people know where you're all planning to meet.

If you see anybody dragging two screaming twins about the age of two; then you have an idea who is walking around lols.

Your daughter has the right idea!

I guess I'll have buy around of milk and cookies then :smile:

If only I would be able to go...

If we gathered a few more people we could claim Louisville as the epicenter of the HG universe.

@Felicity_Banks, @Lucid, @Fiogan, you guys are all each just 2,000 to 5,000 miles away. No excuses!