Life of Pie (WIP)

A good baker will rise to the occasion, it’s the yeast he can do.

u guys are a bunch of fruitcakes

Calm down you dont want to fish anyone off

Ok ill probably have an update around saturday wich will contain
*Prologue
*Part 1: Chapter 1: Yay pie, Chapter 2: The chosen apple one

(Chapter 1 will just be story and getting to know characters, in chapter 2 the story will begin for real)

UPDATE 0,5

this includes:
Music
A bit more story

DEMO LINK:
https://db.tt/KtFtqvHj

so i hope you enjoy the music and the little bit of writing i have managed to do.
ill write more tomorrow and finish chapter 1: appleville :slight_smile:

-Porter, your forum void assassin-

@PORT3R
Pie seems to hold and odd sense of humor. At first glance I was less then interested, and was unsure where you where going with it. Yet, when I was called an idiot I busted out in a very loud laugh, thank goodness I was alone or the may have called the men in white coats to come see me. From that point on I was hooked. The game is rough for reading as it needs to be cleaned up, such as ‘i’ instead of an ‘I’. It is small thing such as these that made the ride a bit bumpy. I do very much look forward to far more.

What flavor is the Pie? its Pie flavor :smiley:

@lordirishdas im glad you liked it but do you mean that all the “i” must tirn into “I”

I hoped everyone that played the update enjoyed the music.
The music isnt really for the game but its just there if you want some music

No more like the single i’s such as your opening line.
Oh, hello there i didn’t see
Should be
Oh, hello there I didn’t see
:slight_smile:

ah ok

UPDATE 0,75

includes
no more music yay
more story yay

demo link:
https://db.tt/0knngwDo

XD

I just don’t understand your mother is a cannibal and try to cook you?

@MaraJade why is she a cannibal? She doesnt try to coo you

I think its because your an apple pie and your mom made a pie, thus she is making you eat other pies which is pie cannibalism cuz your a pie. :))

Wtf you are not a pie you are an apple

lol :smiley: i’m getting confused hahaha.

So your an apple that ate a talking pie which is food but you are also a food, so you are considered a cannibal since you eat food but your also food. :)) lols

there is living food and non livinf food. living food is the main population and well non living food is just food to eat

This is hillarious. I want more. I want More!!!

Sorry lol i was thinking your mom doing a pie with another pie your bro or something sound creepy… so there is food and living food how you difference a normal apple from a living apple in comma.