Last Dream - A Hindu - Buddhist mythological fantasy adventure ( FULL GAME. Scheduled Oct 3rd)

That’s exactly what my idea now is. I wanted to make a fan game, I didn’t want to infringe copyrights or “steal” money from anyone or “plagiarize” any other people’s work.

I am no lawyer, but as far as I learned from this endeavor, the only right thing to do is NOT quoting anything from another IP without proper quotation. Even a SINGLE phrase without proper quotation is too much and can be considered plagiarism.

If you want to know more, you can read this article. I read it today, and understood a lot of things. I hope it helps you as well :slight_smile:

I wish to thank again every single person who dedicated their time to this fan game. Your love will be forever remembered. You are all invited to Italy, be my guest! I will show you around and treat you delicious food! :spaghetti:

@Venusian_Scorpio thank you so much for your help with the Hindi Language dialogues. Thanks to your help, this was probably the first game featuring dialogues in Hindi! And thank you for all the Hindi culture flavor you helped me put into this game. You taught me a lot of things, thank you again!

6 Likes