Knights of Evallon (WIP) [Updated 27 Jan 2024, 59k words]

Sorry ‘hannya’ not ‘hyena’’ but a hyena mask does give a certain ruthless killer vibe.

1 Like

Princess Amelia: Won’t let me take the throne, fine I’ll fall in love with the enemy assassin then :blush:

6 Likes

Oh, lol. I had no idea. Also, I’ll Google it. XD

1 Like

Haha! Serves them right.

2 Likes

Damn, I haven’t started reading the demo yet but just by reading the introduction, I am already hyped as fuck. The ROs seems interesting too. This WIP really got potential

2 Likes

What types of weapons will Twilight be using in this story if u don’t mind me asking?

1 Like

@Ava_Xx Thank you! But now I am afraid it might disappoint.

@Cartman Well, in addition to rifles, handguns, and his custom knife, he will also wield ‘Scarlet Night’. There are some legendary artifacts that I haven’t finalized yet. Also, he will eventually have the option to wield magic.

Btw, I am open to suggestions.

5 Likes

Sorry for so many questions, this is my last one(for today LOL) why is the MC’s code name Twilight?Are they a Stephanie Meyer fan.

1 Like

LMAO! Maybe they are. And feel free to ask as many questions as you wish. Twilight is their codename/callsign. They have sort of a partner whose code name is Sunrise.

And although Terra is not our world, I put a reference to it where Belmonte asks the MC if their name is the reason they dress in black and lurk in shadows.

1 Like

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:I see what u did there.

1 Like

Is this Runeterra as in League of Legend’s Planet Runeterra?.

2 Likes

@Cartman Yeap! XD

@ilovecoins Yes! The only thing inspired by Runeterra is the fact that some nations haven’t embraced technology and are entirely medieval.

1 Like

I am getting extreme Darker Than Black vibes from this WIP.

Summary

I wonder why. :grin:

5 Likes

Yup. Twilight’s look is inspired by Hei and Joker.

1 Like

Just finished playing the demo and this is far from being disappointing. Really enjoyed the dick measuring contest with Elbert :rofl:

1 Like

A little thing i saw after that one guys takes the woman as a human shield, i knocked him out but she still says you almost shot me.

1 Like

Wow, MC is such a badass! It’s kinda hot xD

The story seems to be really interesting - conflict, two opposite sides, enemies… MC’s conversation with the Inspector was fun. I like the guy already!
Also, law officer x criminal is one of my favourite ships.

Do you ever plan to add more customization sometime? Like hairstyles or skin tones.

2 Likes

Actually enjoy the choices of killer or don’t it and I like that what you mixed they weren’t faceless enemies

1 Like

I want mc to be deadpool style, a guy who is not serious at any time and the romantic interest I want him to be the inspector

5 Likes

@Ava_Xx Haha! I am glad you liked it. Thanks for reading.

@Jordan_Crowther My bad, I’ll fix that. Thanks for the report.

@Cingulum_diaboli it’s one of my favorite ships too. Thanks for taking the time to read and comment.

@Takashi_Shin Thanks! I really appreciate it. And yes, i hope to make the villains understandable if not sympathetic.

7 Likes