Knights of Evallon (WIP) [Updated 27 Jan 2024, 59k words]

Tbh mistake or not, a laughing hyena mask might be the most dope assassin thing ever…

MC in my mind is pretty much after the people who committed war crimes against the civilian population and my mind to me I wouldn’t be following the people up top I would be falling the people down low the miserable the people who suffer the most who really don’t have much give me my character is pretty much loyal to his cause but in a different way I want revenge but I will kill the chosen one if he has done something done something wrong that should be given the right to be killed and I’m planning to have a romantic Choice with a princess or the detective

1 Like

You’ll be happy to know that the next chapter is titled “The Princess of Evallon”. You will get to meet and spend time with Princess Amelia.

13 Likes

Holy crap this is so good ahhhh

1 Like

Thanks! I am glad you liked it.

1 Like

Gonna look forward to the future of this, i wonder if i can become a brainwashed assassin hehe

Or alternatively: child soldier thay is numbed

1 Like

On a scale of 1-10 how violent will the complete story be?1 being an episode of power rangers and 10 Every Tarantino movie combined?

2 Likes

@sasa_se I don’t have plans for Twilight to be brainwashed as of yet, but they were a former child soldier.

@Cartman Somehwere aroun 7 or 8.

10 Likes

Then an emotionally numbed child soldier that only obey orders lmao :smiley:

3 Likes

I totally agree with u would like to unleash inner Wade Winston Wilson(Deadpool).

2 Likes

I will consider adding the option to play as a numbed assassin once I am done with Princess Amelia’s chapter.

6 Likes

Update: Wrote two thousand words today, not including the codes. Isabel/Isaiah’s introduction is complete.

22 Likes

Oh man dis looks promising!

2 Likes

Thank you for the confidence.

4 Likes

This WIP had Hitman mix Deadpool vibe (if you choose to be like one) which is really good.
I wonder if our MC joined assassins organization or just hired by some kingdom?
*Feel free not to answer if this is to ‘spoilerish’

4 Likes

Hi! Thanks for reading. The protagonist actually works for his government.

5 Likes

Cant see chapter title at all in dark mode. Didnt read the story yet because of that but the blurb and lore ia very intereasting.

2 Likes

That makes sense you really can’t commit all this without training from an organization or government and staying hidden for this long I kind of believe the mc will change his government with time and know knowing that corrupt part to be destroyed

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll change the color of the fonts to something other than black.

2 Likes

That never occured to me, but you have a point.

3 Likes