Kingdoms: Embers In Ashes[WIP] [OLD VERSION]

But then the people of Darvis revolted against your rule… Great.

Okay so how can we legitimately become king and mellisas lover and brother’s best friend

I don’t want to kill any character ( Unless they challenge me midst a ball with all nobles around me )

Wouldn’t the people also be unhappy if Princess Sophia became queen though? Or is the rivalry more between the royal families?

1 Like

Yes, you can become a king without killing anyone.

2 Likes

Oh didn’t I tell you I am greedy :grin:

1 Like

Okay. Princess Sophia is the hardest RO that you can end up with. You need to ensure to have a high reputation with the people. The rivalry are between the two royal families, but three centuries have passed and victims from the war just kept on growing. There are some who are fine with Princess Sophia, buuut people who lost love ones from the war will be furious.

@Sophia
so does that mean that we can still do what our mother wishes for us?

marry melissa and be King?

1 Like

Who knows? :wink: Maybe you will, maybe you can’t.

I can’t spoil anymore. :sweat_smile:

awww come on, u just can put it under spoiler tag :smirk:

Ahh sounds like a fun challenge. Looking forward to that, by the people though do you mean the people of her or your nation?

2 Likes

So no good and warm relationship with our family then? Which probably means my mc can forget about his brother being kind enough to legalize homosexuality for him then. :worried:

How good a friend is she? If she’s bi or lesbian herself and knows what my mc is he’d probably wish he could have married her himself.

Phfew, fortunately that almost all of my mc are very much gay then. :sweat_smile:

I like how you say “a king” not the king, to me that seems to imply we’ll get to be king of the wrong kingdom or something and then only when our every “decision” is really made by our overbearing “wife”. I think such an existence would be hell to my mc.

Aww…I’d rather gay marry prince Vince (What’s Vince stand for anyway, Vincent, Victor?), assuming he’s cute and at all into my mc of course. :wink:
Which I’m kind of bummed we couldn’t do in the first place, if they wanted a marriage to seal a peace treaty why not between two cute guys?

1 Like

Marrying her raises your reputation with the enemy kingdom, but lowers your reputation with your kingdom.

1 Like

You say that like its a choice? I thought we were forced to marry her?

1 Like

Wrong words to say. I meant if you will marry her till the end.

3 Likes

Ohhhhh, that’s my plan, seems like the one that will end in the most satisfying victory.

1 Like

UPDATE FOR TODAY:
Minor update. Added the Study scene in childhood period.

There is a poll. Please vote for your desired RO. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Sophia
If you resolve the feud, will you get a higher reputation in both kingdoms? Will your brother try to kill you (because at that point, you are perfectly placed to usurp him), or ingratiate himself to you (because you are too famous to kill or dishonor).
Also, will having a high Javier relationship allow the MC to try a military coup for the throne?

1 Like

Only one male ro in the poll (and he isn’t even a fellow prince). :cry:

Not only that, YOU WOULD BE A LEGEND.

If your relations with him are low, he will try to assassinate you.[quote=“Snowflower, post:137, topic:27494”]
Also, will having a high Javier relationship allow the MC to try a military coup for the throne?
[/quote]
Snowflower… Why do you always see my ideas?

Straight to the point, yes.

:joy:sorry haha.

4 Likes

I didn’t mean to! It was an accident!
:blush:

1 Like