Kingdoms: Embers In Ashes[WIP] [OLD VERSION]

Hm… What a small world.

3 Likes

You’re now Tower!Vergil xD

1 Like

roll eyes
yeah yeah laugh all what you want…but the Torres was one of the most powerful families in spanish ( they even can have a coronet in their shield, that is an honor in itself )

1 Like

My position doesnt matter, I just want this place to be somewhere that can actually have thoughtful, intelligent conversation sometimes, and not just be full of memes. Dont get me wrong, I love memes, but in moderation. Plus @Sophia clearly has more to this story than just the ROs, theres actual history and culture in the world, and isnt that worth talking about as well?

You wish to provoke another RO war, but why? What makes these RO wars fun, if you have them all the time? The thread may believe in a cause for a while, and fight for it, but after sometime, even I grow war weary.

What about:
Areagne or Cinnirio? (The latter is random)

Idk about mine, there are a ton of them scattered around the internet, and my family remembers exactly 0 about its history xD. It’s Nieves, so I’m basically girl Jon Snow :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

yeah but what we have for now? that right RO informations…the only one we can talk is the theories and even we use almost most of ( for now ) theories we have…when we have more informations I will be gladly to talk about that but for now…is all we have

1 Like

Well, @Sophia does answer pleanty of questions. And there are many other things we can talk about, like Marxus, Andus, Vicky, Javier, the dukes, rebellion, why to stay loyal or betray the crown. We just dont think there is anything else to talk about, because for so long we’ve only talked about ROs.

Assuming she will give you a straight answer. She doesn’t have everything planned, some things are too spoilery and she likes to tease her fans sometimes.

3 Likes

don’t take me wrong dude I like to talk about them…but we already have talk almost everything with the information we have about that characters…its true that there is still things that we have to talk about them…and the RO are one of the few topics we can talk that we can use forever

2 Likes

Sighs Well, I suppose those who want war, will find a way to get it, no matter what.

shake head

I’m not completely happy with this either but it’s the only thing we have so far … but I’m still in favor of finding a way to change that

You could always just check in when it updates. It’s what I do for some games.

I made this story when I was 10-12 years old, after knowing the story of Romeo And Juliet. Then I polished it for a year after being inspired my GoT and CK2. Then I polished it again when I was 14 by adding cultures, history and etc. And then when I was confident enough, I made a ChoiceScript out of it.

I also have a couple of notebooks that contains the history, character analysis and etc. So yeah… :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Actually…

brings out her notebooks that contains all information about the story

Here, these are the notebooks that contains the story itself. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

can I take a look in that?..slowly tried to take a notebook…

3 Likes

Well then, as a gesture of good will, I suppose I can put aside my battlelust for now.

Let’s discuss something you brought up.

Why would you betray the crown when you can have it for yourself?

watch the world Burn

some lunatic say that

Not that you going to let us see it though