Kingdoms: Embers In Ashes[WIP] [OLD VERSION]

Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy my smart phone, but I use it responsibly, I’m not addicted to it, walking around glued to it.

2 Likes

Smart phones are not handicaps to the brain but rather augmentations to it. The pure amount of information flowing within the computers inside of every smart phone can be used to gain information that the user doesnt already know

1 Like

As I sit chilling in a Resturaunt reading this on my phone…not wanting to talk to others here. (As in those at the resturaunt)

2 Likes

I feel like that’s a stereotype about kids that I see a lot now. Most kids aren’t glued to their phones (maybe you will see one once in a while, but you see adults like that too). Kids these days seem to get a reputation as whiners and babies, but from what I’ve seen, most of them are hardworking driven children. You just don’t hear about that too much, because people behaving well isnt anything newsworthy.

Hey this counts as social interaction! You’re being sociable!

4 Likes

but what he mean is when the people to much the smartphone They become very dependent on them and then they can not do anything when they do not have it

My personal experience differs. 6 year olds with smart phones. Teenagers not looking up from their phones. shrug

Back to the game discussion!

1 Like

It just makes entertainment and gathering information easier

Like math… and spelling.

1 Like

Calculator and spell check

Well, calculators have been around longer than phones have, so the math thing applies to other generations as well. And as for spell check, there isn’t anything inherently wrong with it, instead of looking a word up in the dictionary for a paper, they use spell check because it’s more convenient. That doesn’t mean they can’t spell.

I use my brain. I get answers faster than those that use their phones. …usually.

Hmm, it could just be our experiences but I haven’t met any teenagers like that. Or seen any 6 year olds with smartphones.

So do most people. They use phones for information they DON’T have

1 Like

Long live the heretics
Love and peace!
Down with the chaos lords!
Praise the lovely Sophia & Melissa
I will steal all the pet dragons

1 Like

But that’s you as an adult, as a kid I don’t think they have learned some of the concepts to do math in their heads yet, and that isn’t their fault, they just haven’t been taught it yet.

That depends … if you already know the topics that are talking then if but if it was a new topic you would want to have a phone to know

2 Likes

In here, even kindergarten sometimes know how to use it more than the adult

Calderon is a cooking equipment in Philippines. :sweat_smile: The Filipinos were ruled over the Spanish for 3 centuries, so you can see some names of things or people in the Philippines that may sound Spanish.

Yes!

How is my age surprising :face_with_raised_eyebrow: