Kingdoms: Embers In Ashes[WIP] [OLD VERSION]

She did not conviced it. Remember she cried in disagreement.

she tried to convince the King for us to marry melissa, but the bastard King see through her scheme and use it instead for marxus…so his beloved son is assured the throne…
i cant even think of a worse father lol

2 Likes

Meilssa’s reaction was so heartbreaking though. My little angel spilt her tears cause papa bear is a dick. I hope the mc gets to kill him and we can make it a painful death. Might kill Sophia and Marxus in the process, I like big bro but he gotta go. Then me and Melissa can live happily

1 Like

Can i just say Marxus didnt want to be with melissa, sophia doesnt want to be with us she is being forced just like melissa so if anything we should just accept sophia, kill the king let melissa divorce our brother and let him be king

1 Like

Maybe a bit too idealist though, I mean this is supposed to be similar to Game Of Thrones…

Become a mage summon a shadow that kills everyone, slowly skinning at night and then wearing their skin as a bad disguise?

Sounds better right

6 Likes

Muchhh better, now that you mention it… disguising ourselves as brother might work…

2 Likes

I’ve always been a fan of childhood love interest, but this went down the drain fast. When does the wedding take place? It feels like it happened the next day. I kinda picture the king saying, “Haha, fuck you! Your birthday will be overshadowed by your lover and brother’s wedding.”

4 Likes

I can see the king doing that simply to get at the Queen.

1 Like

I WILL NOT let my sweet Melissa lose this battle!

Are you REALLY leaving us alone so we can kill each other over romance options here???

I don´t believe it will be that bad. I know jealous can be something really…bad but come on, she is so sweet. And I know she love us…Right? Sophia wouldn´t make us fall in love with an RO and make she break our hearts…Right?

4 Likes

No… No never she couldn’t. No matter what there must remain some of her childish innocence… I know it!

3 Likes

I’m really liking the story but one thing that really annoys me is that on some pages there is sometimes literally only a couple of sentences or just A sentence.
Example:

1 Like

Seriously does the King want to be a jerk to his son or if he just trying to spite Queen Victoria? Either way, doing it on the MC’s birthday was just plain cruel.
Also do we meet Sophie next chap because I want to get to know her. Does our MC hate her from the beginning or is she just his political enemy?

3 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. If the King was acting like the Mad King in GoT and he were doing the opposite of what his wife were wishing, I don’t know what to think about him, if he is just a moron, or he doesn’t know about the MC romance with Melissa and now he can’t change his word, or he is pretty cunning and think that marrying his younger son with the daughter of a Duke would give him an army to confront his heir, or, MC’s older “bastard” brother. In any case, in future I will start a war for the throne and I think we could use the claim of Marxus being the son of a concubine, not the Queen, that would be interesting.

1 Like

You do know what happens at the end of school days, don’t you?

2 Likes

Just googled it (the ending of school days). I think it can be possible since Melissa looks like introvert(shy and introverts are hard to understand ).Maybe she goes for it but later change her mind. After all she is not evil and she loves the mc.

She won’t do it you she’ll try it on Sophia.

Hmmnmmm… But if Sophia dies early; my mc’s plan to control both kingdoms without war will fail. You know by assassinatin king and all other possible heirs of the kingdom except Sophia my wife that makes me next king. After that she is on Melissa’s mercy.

I don’t think Melissa will actually try and kill Sophia, but she’ll do something to pretty bad over jealousy for you.

There’s one detail I overlooked until now: What if our big bro Marxus turns out to be a really good king and Melissa’s a great queen? Sure, his claim to the throne is weaker than the MC’s, but that doesn’t mean he’s unfit to rule. What if your homeland genuinely benefits from him?

Then it becomes a question of whether you’re willing to sacrifice your own kingdom’s well-being in the pursuit of personal power.

If that’s the case I say let Marcus handle the pressures of ruling. Heavy is the head that wears the crown and all that.