Kindle Omnibus Testers

Hello!

If you have a Kindle Fire and you use the Amazon App Store for Android, we need you to test out our new AAA “Omnibus App ”! It works just like our omnibus app for iOS.

Please email me, jason AT choiceofgames for access. DO NOT SEND ME A MESSAGE THROUGH THE FORUM MAIL SYSTEM. When you send your EMAIL, include:

• Your forum-name
  • Your real name
  • Your email address associated with your Amazon account (the email address you use for the Amazon Appstore on your phone)
  • The brand and model of your Android device (you can find this in your phone’s Settings app, “About phone” or “About device”)
  • Be sure to mention that you want to test the Android omnibus.

We have plenty of testers for the Google app; now we just need them for Amazon.

We’re not starting the beta tonight or tomorrow, but probably later this week or the weekend. We’ll also be grouping people for admittance. Therefore, once you submit yourself, please understand that it may be a week or two before you receive the beta invite.

8 Likes

Hi Jason I just wanted to ask if the hosted games omnibus was available for the kindle yet? Cause I go to the Amazon store and it says it is unavailable.

Is your Kindle one of these? Because if so, your device is too old for the omnibus.

Kindle Fire (2011) - Kindle Fire
Kindle Fire (2012) - KFOT
Kindle Fire HD (2012) - KFTT
Kindle Fire HD 8.9 (2012) - KFJWI
Kindle Fire HD 8.9 WAN (2012) - KFJWA

1 Like

Thank you for the quick reply and It appears my kindle is too old

Hi Jason I just wanted to ask if the hosted games omnibus was available for the kindle yet?