Keeper of the Sun and Moon (WIP)

That question was asked a while ago, so here you go :^)

It have been a while that I played this, whos Leon again? He’s the angel right?

Yeah and your suitemate or roommate

So far none of the Nephilim characters we’ve encountered (including for me my own mc) seem to “angels” in anything except appearance. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

There’s no Leon date scene in chapter 7, but there should be in chapters 5 and 6. If you’re not getting the chapter 6 date (after homework), it’s probably a bug.

I think Seraphina should like you more if you’re Dragonborn. That would be cool.

2 Likes

Also, first thing in my mind when I read Dragonborn was the opening song for Elder Scrolls: Skyrim. Lol.

4 Likes

There is a date scene in Chapter 5 or 6. <:

Talking to her after the species selection scene as a dragonborn automatically raises your relationship with her.

1 Like

It does? Huh, I never noticed that. You have very keen eyes.

1 Like

I’ve finally played as an elemental. It’s interesting.

@daydreamsincolor, I just want to say, your game is amazing. The unique world you created is fun to explore. I do have a question though. Are you going to write multiple stories covering the MC’s whole time at Magi, or are you just going to write the one about their freshman year? Because it would make an amazing series.:grin:

2 Likes

@darkwolf76
Thank you!
I honestly don’t know yet whether this will be a series :sweat_smile: It’s definitely a possibility, but it really depends on how much free time I have to work on it.

8 Likes

@daydreamsincolor

I have both an error and a suggestion:

Error

This is the code for when the MC chooses to not pay attention in Ebner’s class:

*if (thaliarelationship >= 50) and (leonrelationship < 50)
*set thaliarelationship %+6
Thalia is more than willing to talk to you. Kol, for his part, tries to focus on the lesson.

Ebner glares at you multiple times throughout the hour, but that might just be how his face looks. >You have a feeling you’re not doing your grade in his class any favors.
*if (leonrelationship >= 50) and (thaliarelationship < 50)
*set leonrelationship %+6
Leon is more than willing to talk to you. Kol, for his part, tries to focus on the lesson.

Ebner glares at you multiple times throughout the hour, but that might just be how his face looks. >You have a feeling you’re not doing your grade in his class any favors.
*if (leonrelationship >= 50) and (thaliarelationship >= 50)
no relationship bonus for the both of them??
Leon and Thalia are more than willing to talk to you. Kol, for his part, tries to focus on the lesson.

As you can see, the error here is that talking to both Thalia and Leon doesn’t net you a relationship boost with them, while the other two outcomes do.

Suggestion

This might solely be for roleplaying purposes, as I really don’t see a way to make this affect the stats of the game, but I’ll throw it out anyway.

Could the MC possibly have a choice to pick the amount of wealth they had in the human world? Like, someone would ask them how their life was back then, and the player would be given the choices of either being extremely wealthy, well off or piss poor. It’s just a small bit of roleplaying that I thought was neat.

Maybe you could put personality/relationship changes to them? I’m not really sure, but it could be possible.

6 Likes

@daydreamsincolor

Will we find out more about the dead and/or absent parent?

Aww,but I and more importantly my mc need to find out Alty’s huge secrets that you heavily implied were present but couldn’t be covered in this game (because they’re too huge and disturbing most like). :sweat_smile:
Besides since we can’t do on the vacations in this game he still has to invite Alty to his home sometime to meet his mom.

Has been suggested before and might be nice to have but not absolutely vital. Anyway in my headcanon my mc would be on the lower end of the scale. He and his mom probably used be relatively comfortably (lower) middle class and then the financial crisis of 2008 hit…
So lower middle class for the most part for me. I think by the time of the Astrid incident he was seriously considering putting his dignity aside and using those phenomenal abs of his to put himself through college somehow. :sweat:

Or maybe not, considering some of the author’s plans for the dragonborn who cares to dig into their own past. You might become an annoying nuisance to Sera and quite possibly even a threat to her inheritance (provided there’s any left of course).

Perhaps, they are hunters?

Like I said, it would mostly be for role-playing. So, naturally, it wouldn’t be absolutely vital since you could just headcanon it. But I’d still like the option regardless; it’s nice to have the game acknowledge it rather than just headcanoning it, and there could be some interesting reactions from the people who asked us.

So you’re going the “started off poor, ended up rich” route? That’ll prove to be interesting.

Personally, I’d make mine piss poor. I’m trying to make my MC’s past life in the human world as miserable as possible, to the point where he’d essentially throw himself at Astrid’s feet due to her giving him another chance at a new life. Sure, it’ll be a bumpy ride, what with being a dragonborn and dating someone who’s heavily into politics, but he’ll work it out.

Probably, since there’s an entire subplot dedicated to them.

@Umbreonpanda
They’re always magi, so they’re most likely not a hunter. The dad might be a rouge and the mum is supposed to be dead

3 Likes

Naw, I think with what my mc can earn he’d end up upper middle class at best. Alty and Cy are filthy rich of course but my mc takes rather poorly to charity in general.

Whereas I wanted to give mine of mostly normal life with its normal share of ups and downs, unremarkable in every way before magic school hit, really.
My mc was at the very least wealthy enough to own his own car, whether it was just a decent second-hand or a true beater I’m undecided on. In any case its a piece of scrap wreckage now, thanks to Astrid and that Gorgon friend of hers, which is why he did accept that $ 1000 from Astrid, since he would likely have gotten a similar amount (or even slightly more) if it were a normal case handled through accident insurance.

2 Likes