Keeper of the Sun and Moon (WIP)

Yeah, but that was before the mc unwillingly got outed and became (in)famous. No way we’re going to be able to snoop virtually anywhere in NMC now. Back then the mc was a nobody, now they’re a broke “celebrity”. :unamused:
And, unlike Kol the mc cannot be a shifter. So no virtually undetectable magical disguises for us.

If that path is vapid and inane “media personality” my mc ain’t interested. :unamused:

Not that I know. Wait, maybe Alty’s is 29 Februari. :thinking: That would make him the real baby of the group at 5 and my mc a kiddy diddler, oh no! :anguished:

I envision my Nephilim mc to be a boy of Summer possibly with a 4th of July birthday.

Nope, his dad is a member of the legislature, a magical congressman or something.

Need I remind you that good wigs and makeup cost money and quite a bit of it at that and so would disguise outfits. The cheap wigs and mustaches from the party shop would fool only the most dimwitted.
Given the fact that the mc has no money to speak of and cannot even afford a daily wardrobe for their own use, no way are they going to be able to put down possibly thousands for a very good wig.

Isn’t Leon a bit too old and quite literally too big to play with stuffed animals anymore?

I know @ParrotWatcher likes them. Well, I do too, I just went angel/nephilim :angel: mc because it’s cuter with that little incubus Alty. :smiling_imp: At the moment however Kitsune would remind me too much of Misao from the new WIP Roots, who my mc there is convinced is a bad and naughty foxboi up to no good. His human form is super hot though, but then it is probably at least in part because Misao’s human form is super hot that my mc there is convinced that boy is up to no good. :thinking:

But Koltair makes my mc want to a mean bastard and sabotage that relationship! :angry: :imp:

On the other hand little kitty cat and Astrid deserve each other and, assuming my mc can learn to tolerate Astrid with the new opening he doesn’t mind that particular relationship.

2 Likes