Keeper of the Sun and Moon (Discussion)

So can anybody post a guide for sera.

I could probably post you the choices that increases her emotions if you want.

If you could that would be really nice.

There’s a guide in the first post?

1 Like

I think they wanted specific choices. Like screenshots or something? Because sometimes it’s unclear what “funny” options are.

5 Likes

Thanks for clearing that up.

Chapter 3

Summary

#“Oh, fuck it all! Can’t I go one fucking day without something trying to kill me?”
+3

#I KNOW A SONG THAT GETS ON EVERYBODY’S NERVES…!
+3
#“Is this something that people normally do?” Seraphina says abruptly.
+1

#“SERAPHINA! YAKOV! THALIA! I REALLY DON’T CARE WHO JUST GET THIS THING AWAY FROM ME!”
+1

#"How long have you had her for?
+1

Chapter 4

Summary

#"Thank you for your concern, Seraphina
+5 dunno where this is from I think you need to piss her off first

#"Would you be able to help me out, then? You seem like you must be good at ritual magic.
+1 I think this is mostly for magicians

#"Would you be willing to help me at all with that?
+1 Kitsune only I think

Positive sarcastic response when talking about your element during lunch after you find your species followed by saying it’s useful
+1 and +1

#"Can you give me any advice about using magic as a nephilim?
+1 Nephilim only

#"Can’t I just be an awesome dragon person?
+1 Dragonborn only or whatever we’re calling it now

#No. She frankly looks like she couldn’t hurt a fly. I’m not gonna just attack her.
+1 emotions but -8% relationship. Only for fight class

Chapter 5

Summary

#"I second that.
+1 Only after mostly failing the test

#"We have to do something about this
+1

#"I like you, Seraphina. I thought we could get to know each other better.
+5

#"I thought we could talk, hang out for a bit.
+1

#"Are you considering your romantic options at the moment?
+1

#"What are Katia and Gisela like
+3

#"What do you like?
+5

#"I thought you might be able to tutor me in ritual magic.
+3

I don’t really feel like putting them all up anymore it’s too much work. But regardless I saw the code and you need like above 40. Sera and Yakov start with 25.

27 Likes

Nice, but could you put that in spoilers? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yup sorry, I’m really hungry and I was rushing

1 Like

Is there any plan to be able to make magical items in the second game? The morph knife was cool but we only got to use it near the end. Like maybe a magic gun that isn’t weaker than starbursts or just a bag of starbursts for magicians to use in a fight? Or like a bracer shield that absorbs magic or a morph steel celestial blade. Just anything non-magi can carry around and use in a fight when hell breaks loose in a major event because hell always breaks loose in the major event

Man I really wanna be armed to the absolute teeth next game.

6 Likes

The celestial blade at the street fair is their a way to get it or is it just there to taunt us

1 Like

Celestial Blade:

23 Likes

Played the demo and thought it was great! I’m probably going to buy it, but I have a couple of questions that I hope someone more knowledgeable about the game could answer!

First, I’m enough of a background character in real life, and I would like to be a “main character”, as it were, of this story. To that end, what would be the most powerful class to play as? I know what they are in the game lore, but I read some concerns that these powerful races (cambion, kitsune) aren’t all that great in the game proper, and tend to lose more fights than they win. What class/stat spread should I have to be the best I can be? I would like to focus on willpower if able, as I detest being weak willed and easily compelled (I attribute this to deep-seated psychological issues).
Second, is a full human MC (not magician) capable of anything beyond the bare minimum, being a sort of “hard mode” difficulty, or can they possibly hold their own? I’m aware of the hunter path, but I don’t want to betray my classmates if I select that option.
Thanks in advance for your time!

2 Likes

@Byron_Jantar
Yes, Keeper is intended to be part of a trilogy.

Yes.

There will be an Artifacts class in the second game for Ritual Magic majors where MC will be able to learn how to make artifacts. The use of MorphMetal will also be expanded upon, and human/magician MCs especially will be given more opportunities for magical weapons.

Well, just for that I’m going to make sure there’s one major event where hell doesn’t break loose :joy:

It was just a joke for code readers—even if the game is modded so MC has enough funds to purchase the blade, they won’t be able to.

Playing as a hunter or elemental probably provides the best opportunities for stat boosts, for fighting and elemental manipulation respectively.

MC can become a hunter either out of a desire to prove themselves or out of a desire to resist everything magical.
In general, the human route is meant to be a harder playthrough, but some users have said it can actually be one of the more powerful routes, as it allows the chance to focus on building up one or two stats instead of having as broad a focus as some of the others.

15 Likes

Mind Control Eyes:You Were Compelled By The Enemy

Me:

I stg MC just can’t catch a break.

22 Likes

My apologies, I didn’t mean to come off as expecting. I’m happy the game is out, regardless of being on Steam.

1 Like

I played through it three times, I enjoyed it but there were some things that bothered me about it. The scene transitions were kind of abrupt and didn’t really seem to fit together very well and the passage of time was somewhat poorly explained. My biggest problem was probably how poorly it felt to play a Fighter or Control based character. Pretty much no matter what you do you suck at fighting (which, while making sense, doesn’t really make it fun) and regardless of your Willpower I don’t think you can use your Control to stop anything that happens (because it would throw off the plot, obviously, but it still makes it feel useless). No one wants to play as Krillin, they wanna be a Saiyan.

31 Likes

It think the primary reason would be because this is the first book of a trilogy. In my view, it is too Mary Sue-ish to be too strong when you only just discovered you have powers.

15 Likes

Played this through for the third time and love it!!! Now if only I could get Yakov and Alistair to love me…they’ll come around I hope. (If anyone has a detailed guide would greatly appreciate)

3 Likes

For my route, I bought the StarBust before the test, then when Hydra emerge, throw all Starbust on it… next i apply lightning to strike till it fall :slight_smile:

3 Likes