Keeper of the Sun and Moon (Discussion)

I may have found a bug, when going for the hunter subplot, I think the MC is supposed to see something that makes him leave the group but here it isn’t in the text despite having the option to leave in the choices

1 Like

I had to control magic my way outa there, thereby ruining the achievement.

Kol will always be my heart.

2 Likes

Just out of curiosity, have you read the demo for the sequel with Isabella/Lysander as MC’s parents?

He doesn’t have a high opinion of Theron and Nasim Dalton.

@LeBaloo
Thanks for the catch!

1 Like

That’s Leon. We were talking about Altair.

They can play together :blush:

Leon kind of dislike Astrid. I wonder if the same thing applies to her brother? Or maybe he just doesn’t like cambions in general, which was implied in the first game when the MC talked to him.

1 Like

Which is why he’d want to play sports with them. Full contact. Home rules. No ref, no fouls!

Break a leg

I love how you edited it to “NPC2” because “NPC1” was already a taken username, lol.

And to be honest I’m 99.9% sure that Leon would win because it has been confirmed tha he’s super competitive and would even use magic to win. Their match might not be fair and square, but at least it has a clear winner. Altair is too good hearted to do anything like that.

Yes I have though my mc would say “Xander” hasn’t got the right to call himself his father or a parent. He’s a sperm donor as far as my mc is concerned, nothing more. Alty interning for his asshole deadbeat of a “dad” isn’t something my mc would be entirely comfortable with.

As for the events in the dream/scene flashback I don’t know what the “thing” that kept getting between Lysander and Isabella was but at best that still makes him a coward, particularly if it is what I think it might be: his own parents threatening to disinherit him or something. So what if they guy is another billionare CEO, never done my mc any good and since he wants nothing to do with the guy I don’t think it will ever do so. Particularly if “Xander” already got the bombshell trophy, magical wife and the 2.5 magical kids.

The first post in the Day and Night WIP thread has all of the ROs’ comments on the other ROs!

Most of Altair’s subplot is about his work there :sweat_smile: (Sorry. Lysander isn’t really personally involved at all though.)

4 Likes

Well, that’s something at least. I suppose the awkwardness of it all will come up if the mc on Alty’s route is “Xander’s kid” and really doesn’t like him. :sweat_smile:

Why is Alty even working there of all places though? Does it have something to do with what our sperm-donor says in the dream-scene flashback about the Adtaz wards? Is he working together with Altair’s parents (or at least one of them) professionally? Or is it even worse do Alty’s parents work for him either directly or indirectly as “vice presidents” or something?

Also my mc really doesn’t like ideas of Alty’s formidable skills and intellect somehow benefiting his asshole sperm-donor. :unamused:

So given that Dupree seems to be a CEO of some influence I presume he does have a bombshell magical wife and possibly kids in the magical world? Which of course means the mc possibly gets saddled with a step-mom from hell and insufferable, over-privileged half-siblings too. :unamused:

1 Like

Does anybody know how to romance seraphina? I’m not gettin the option to ask her about her romantic interests in chapter 5 and she never asks me out in the later chapters.

Also your relationship stat with her must be 60 or higher (I think. But that’s what’s required to romance the other ROs). Remember to raise her hidden emotion stat too.

2 Likes

@David_Lancellotti
You need at least 60 relationship with her before the conversation in Chapter 5 for the option to ask her about her romantic options to appear. Thanks for asking!

There’s also a complete Seraphina romance walkthrough here.

2 Likes

This is a weird coincidence, but I suppose I could try to explain," she says, drawing you nearer to her, "but I take it from your thoughts you would rather skip the talking altogether I literally got this in the last half hour. I had to hold back a squee. I love straightforward girls. So amusing.

1 Like

How did you get that scene with her?

I didn’t date her but I did ask her to the nymph ball. I ask her what she likes during nymph ball. My relationship is 68 and I went with her prior to dueling tournament. I also gave her cupcakes for solstice.

1 Like

Was this Thalia?

No seraphina. Thats why I said it was a weird coincidence that I finally achieve a romance with her just after a bunch of people discuss her romamce in chat.