Keeper of the Sun and Moon (Discussion)

Bold of you to assume that it wouldn’t be Briseis’ favorite.

I genuinely think that she’s intelligent enough to read. It’s only a matter of time before she takes over this world

And then she criticizes the entire game after finishing it for its inaccuracy.

4 Likes

I agree she would totally do that judging based on the movie date(? Can I call it a date if the MCs mum was there too? Way to ruin it MCs mum… xD) with her.

Edit: Someone should ask on tumblr which CoGs/HGs would be the ROs favorite.

1 Like

I’m on it!

3 Likes

I have started playing it last night and I can already say it’ll be one of my favorites :blush::+1:t3:

2 Likes

what your favorite RO right now

I wanna romance that celestial blade.

2 Likes

Weird characters/things the KotSaM fandom wants to romance:

• Briseis?
  • Leon’s daddy??
  • Leon’s sister???
  • The Celestial Blade???

I want to know how the author feels about this…

9 Likes

I’m sure the author feels…flattered with all these passionate people on this thread…right @daydreamsincolor ?

Anyone romancing Gisela or is she no RO?
What about Katia? Don’t hear much.

Gisela is not a RO in this game anymore. Maybe in its sequel, but that’s up to the author.

@Sailendranath_Murmu and @Cari-san, please refer to this post by me for my exact opinion of this;

I just realise we were also initially allowed to romance Davina, but yeah, those three were cut. But perhaps Jarrod and Gisela might (this is me just speculating) become ROs in the sequel (not including Davina for obvious reasons). In the end, this is up to the author. I know where I stand (I like more options, but think it’s too much work on the author themselves. If they can pull it off though, I salute them).

3 Likes

Tbh… there’s already too many RO’s.

4 Likes

I think the author said somewhere that we didn’t meet yet any of the characters who will be the new ROs in the sequel.

@Sailendranath_Murmu If the author can handle writing so many ROs then I think it’s cool to have so many characters to choose from. And so far it’s done perfectly, all ROs seem unique and interesting imo.

4 Likes

26 Likes

I wonder if the author was aware that his joke with the sword will have such big effect on the fandom :open_mouth: xD

4 Likes

I thought the author was female ?

Guess it shows how much I know :sweat:

3 Likes

The author is female. It has been confirmed on the blog, and on an interview!

4 Likes

and i was thinking if there ah way to buy the celestial blade

Man now I’m getting really hyped for a Celestial Blade. I want one of those hammerspace bags that can store anything I want and just randomly pull out a giant sword whenever there’s a party.

1 Like

You sure do know how to party

3 Likes

Whoops, my bad. I had no idea what the authors gender is, so I just made a guess. Sorry.
(I should seriously stop assuming that most authors are male… Made the same mistake with @Avery_Moore too a while ago.)

2 Likes