Keeper of the Sun and Moon (Discussion)

For the mc’s choosing “dad” as the family they live with, university president Castella is your grandmother and director Castella of Nova Labs is your uncle. They are unrelated to mc’s who either live with their mom or their hunter aunt and uncle.

It seems likely director Castella may be a son of president Castella.

It’s more that the player can choose three potential families for their mc to possibly belong to.

4 Likes

But he sacrificed himself to save us! D:

Summary

I think it all depends on stats? I had high elemental and intelligence stats. And I also screenshotted all the information from the lectures so I could look at the answers when I’m answering the questions.

Jokes on you, I’d ditch studying to hang out with Leon anytime :two_hearts:

just kidding, i wouldnt be able to. A’s before baes

I never scored that high, impressive!

MC’s family tree is a mess tbh

2 Likes

Well… i stop study whenever Astrid invite me to hang out , i didn’t get all A … but enough to carry on life :slight_smile:

I remember always saying yes to Leon when he asked me out on a date. So yeah, I think it depends on stats because I boosted my intelligence stats like crazy.

4 Likes

Too bad we couldn’t choose to lose on purpose in dueling test , it will be fun for us to lose on purpose to the one we love :-):blush:

3 Likes

My mc agrees with this statement. Helps that I envision my main, nephilim mc as smart but also quite lazy. .
The fact that he studies hard at all at magi is because the tons of catching-up he has to do. If it were really up to him and his magical “family” hadn’t been so dreadfully neglectful his work ethic would probably more resemble that of Leon.
Back in normal high school he probably also preferred to be popular to being labelled a nerd. Even if it may not be quite the social death sentence for Gen Z anymore that it used to be in the 1980’s and 90’s.

I don’t think it’s possible to “win” it as to do that the mc would have to beat, in order of difficulty, the Cambion sophomore who always beats us, Alty, Thalia, Cy and then the Cambion who beats Cy (although I wonder if the Cambion who always knocks out the mc if they get to round four is the same one who goes on to beat poor cute Cy? :thinking: My main mc gets to round four most of the time my other one, assuming he remains a magician won’t even be eligible to compete.

1 Like

i never win the duelist tornament so i not gonna say anything

1 Like

I wanna see how the ROs would react if MC actually did that for them! If someone sacrificed their grades for me I’d marry them and devote my entire life to them :laughing: But I wouldn’t personally do it because my grades are far too important, sorry Leon :broken_heart:

2 Likes

@Lucas_Ribeiro1 i think we can’t win the tournament , it was just head canon :-):stuck_out_tongue:

@Fay but it will be insincere if you ask for reward after sacrificing your grade :-):stuck_out_tongue:

If i am not mistaken, we had a match MC and seraphina vs Astrid and Yakuv ?? I can imagine Sera will hate me for losing the match on purpose to Astrid :-):sweat_smile:

1 Like

sounds about right

He must really like celery

Isn’t the MC a gen Z too?

We’re literally the best generation dont @ me or i’ll snatch your wig

I never participate. My MC doesn’t like to use violence. And after the Reyna fiasco she’s been traumatized to the core.

And the poor hellhounds! Wish we had an option to spare them!! Not the dogs!! Spare the dogs!! :sob:

1 Like

Meh, except for your very first job out of university prospective employers barely even look at your university grades anymore. Just work experience. Sorry to say but from my experience, where you’ve studied is more important than what grades you got.

Yes, but to be a nerd who isn’t bullied or an outcast in Gen-Z you’ve got to actually work and excel, which is still not something my mc wanted to in high school when he could get easy passes on minimal efforts and skate by on his “angelic” good looks and be very popular instead.

1 Like

my mc love violence my fighting stats are the biggest stats but she love animals so she is sad by kicking the dog

Yeah but now I’ll be the cousin that the aunts and uncles are comparing their children to, not the other way around.

Everytime I had a holiday break (spring break, winter break, summer break) my dad would always force me to work ever since I was 11 because I’m the eldest sister. Of course, it was at his place I’d work at.

Pros: Free cookies, always got to eat sushi

Cons: My childhood withering away at the ripe age of 11

From my experience literally no one in Gen Z uses or thinks that “nerd” is an insult. I think it was more popular among millennials? But we live in different countries (and cultures too), so I might be wrong.

1 Like

Tbh…it was because of him, that we got into the mess in the first place.

Seems the Netherlands is still somewhat behind America then. Today it seems the really smart or excelling kids are actually reasonably popular but not the ones who used to get pushed into “nerd” status mainly due to looks and because they fit nowhere else.

Ah the sins of my generation and Gen-X before that. But, yes, in my time the label was still something you’d want to avoid even if you actually were a genius.

Not that kind of work experience, prospective employers would care even less about all of my crappy summer jobs as a teen then they do about my college experience and grades.

Gen-Z has far less part-time jobs anyway (to the point I was actually surprised @daydreamsincolor required one to supplement our scholarship as over here a lot of Gen-Z people don’t start work until after college or trade school, or for the unlucky ones high school) , because a lot of the jobs teens used to do are now filled by old(er) people or even economic migrants. Long, live neoliberalism, globalism, “free” trade, the gig economy and the shitty post-crises flatlining wages :unamused:

1 Like

Bold of you to assume that I’m from America

im just kidding, i know i haven’t clarified this before but im from europe! sweden! :sweden:

If I remember I think what people used to consider nerdy was glasses, braces and freckles. But in the recent years these thins have become “aesthetic and quirky”.

Don’t you guys have PRAO? Y’know, when all the students have to apply for a job and work there for a few days to weeks or months to get some experience?

1 Like

In Spain is literally worse with our unemployment rate. The fact a teen working is very bad consider for society if is still studying. You are literally stolen the job to an entire family. When the unemployed rate is about 20%

In fact our practices in college aren’t not paid or with a pocket money to avoid business stop employing people. Our unemployment is terrible. You can’t have teens making a family lost their food

1 Like

So, I am a drakina. I lived with my parents. Turns out my mother’s sister is my biological mother. My father was a drakina. My biological parents died. Are you saying that my adopted parents are hunter? There’s no mention of them being hunter.

2 Likes

You mean (unpaid) internships? Yes we do have those (lots of them in fact). But at least they tend to be related to the field of study you pursue. Whereas the old part-time jobs was just stuff like flipping burgers and so on.

Gen-Z has it easy then. The other element for guys was having an un(der)developed physique, I mean nobody was going to bother a freckled, bespectacled teenage bodybuilder with braces.

1 Like

It is amazing how the family changes. I love it. Mara has a Biological parent who is human and Castella is her grandma due mama was from Sera race.

1 Like