Is there a way to swap pronouns and descriptions?

Okay, you’ll want to do that a much simpler way then.

I’d do it

You see a individual you feel totally attracted instantaneously..
*choice
    #Woman
        *set temptor "woman"
    #Man
        *set temptor "man"

*if temptor="man"
    Sexy man stuff here.

*if temptor="female"
    Sexy female stuff here.

That’s much easier in a case where you’ve only a small encounter, and where there’s a possibility of the actions being vastly different.

@FairyGodfeather
and where it says “Sexy man stuff here”, is that where I put the variables like
she “he” ? or are you suggesting that I write out entirely different branches for it?

I think in this case don’t use variables. The way a man and a woman seduces someone is different. As is what is found sexy. So I’d say you actually have more freedom doing

*if temptor="man"
    The sexiest man you've ever seen stands there, looking utterly perfect, with his tall, dark good looks, his rippling muscles, and his stubble a sign of his rugged manliness. His shirt's left open to  reveal a perfect six-pack. He flexes his biceps and flashes a smile at you. 

*if temptor="woman"
    The sexiest woman you've ever seen stands there looking utterly perfect with her tall, dark good looks, her curvaceous form, and her luxuriant mane of black hair. Her shirt's left unbuttoned to reveal an ample amount of cleavage. She flutters her lashes a slow, seductive smile curling on her ruby-red lips.

Yeah I know the description sucks but I’m trying to show there’s enough variation there that just replacing variables won’t give you as vivid an experience as new sentence to each.

@FairyGodfeather
That’s very true. I think I’ll just go with that. Thanks, man.

Now, if the witch is in the game for more than just a scene, and their gender changes too, I’d suggest setting up some variables for them as well.

@FairyGodfeather
The witches/witches and mage are only in about 10% of the story, where they’re hired by the demon to assassinate you, and you have to battle them. Two of them are always gonna be witches, but the 3rd is either a mage or witch, depending on the MCs sexual preference.

Why witch/mage? Not witch/warlock? Do you have no male witches?

@FairyGodfeather
Good point. I’ll change that:P

btw I think I’m just gonna set really big variables. So I’d put

The sexiest man you’ve ever seen stands there, looking utterly perfect, with his tall, dark good looks, his rippling muscles, and his stubble a sign of his rugged manliness. His shirt’s left open to reveal a perfect six-pack. He flexes his biceps and flashes a smile at you. = The sexiest woman you’ve ever seen stands there looking utterly perfect with her tall, dark good looks, her curvaceous form, and her luxuriant mane of black hair. Her shirt’s left unbuttoned to reveal an ample amount of cleavage. She flutters her lashes a slow, seductive smile curling on her ruby-red lips.

and just have the ambiguous parts stay the same, so that I don’t have a million passages that are similar.

Oh no. I’d suggest against that. Better to use if, and goto. You’ll only use that phrase once, so there’s no real point putting it in a variable. Variables are really for things you use over and over and over again, which the game needs to remember.

@FairyGodfeather
That’s true xD thanks for the help, yet again.

For further ideas, have a browse in the threads where this has previously been explored:

http://www.choiceofgames.com/forum/discussion/comment/70902#Comment_70902 and below

Just keep in mind that these discussions took place when you still created stats by adding them in mygame.js, rather than with *create in the startup.txt file. So the way the stats are created will look a little different now. But the way the stats get used in the game hasn’t changed.

@Havenstone
I’ll be sure to take a look. Thanks