Interest Check (Power Game)

One of my favorite genres and if it’s well written all the better.

Sidious: Do it!

Sounds a lot like the recent remake of The tomorrow people. You might want to give it a peek. Both for ideas, and to be sure you aren’t too similar. :slight_smile:

I had an idea like that but mine was a more Agents of Shield kinda style. So I would be very interested in your game. Especially since I could just focus on the game I am working on now instead of wondering how I could make something like that. I look forward to you making yours and building on your story!

Really excited to see your characters turn out as well. In several games I have clear favorites, but I do like being torn between characters from time to time. So if you did make it hard to chose who is better, that would be amazing.

Do you think you’ll add in a choice to “join the organization” but work against them secretly? Will you have a partner on missions or will it be solo?

Sounds fun will there be an opportunity to create your own group to oppose the organization and what will decide our level?

@beezlebub, Power!!! Unlimited Powerrr!!!

Doctor will you marry me?

@Beezlebub: Uhhhhhh… my medical training hasn’t prepared me for this! Time to dive through a window without a chute!

Goes to the corner and cries

Modern or slightly in the future
if it is in the future it will be just enough that I can make my own events without having to worry about whats currently happening in world politics and things like that
Fire (think firebender from avatar)
Lightning (create and control lightning in a lot of different ways)
Control Plants (call vines, trees, etc. to surface and control them)
Wind (kind of airbender but can also use the winds to fly)
Telekinesis
Chakra (blue energy that surrounds you and can be used in many different ways)
Weapons (generate weapons using pure energy)
Water (waterbender but can create the water and ice)

You will be able to create a small group, kind of like a resistance, if you refuse to join them
and I have a set list of powers to choose from

Yes you will be able to join them and try to work against them without being found out, and I plan on you having a partner for the missions.