Just a general check to see if anyone would be interested in an MMA adventure. Don’t have any ideas for story, but I do have some gameplay elements mapped out:
1.You would be able to choose from 10 different styles to focus on that will actually effect choices, from Mauy Thai to Sambo.
2. There will not be romance, however, as I do not yet feel comfortable taking that kind of stuff on. Trust me. I’ve tried before. The results were rather disappointing.
3. You would get to select from three different coaches/gyms in order to allow you to advance some of your weak spots. For example, let’s say you’re MC is Gracie Jiu-jitsu, mainly. Well, he may want to contact the boxing coach to help him even out his abilities some, and up his striking game, since a submission fighter like that would obviously have a great ground game, already.
4. You would get to choose exactly how your fights go. As in, literally not one hit would be automatic. What I’m saying, is, you’d actually get to legitimately FIGHT in this game.
5. For role-playing purposes, I plan to allow players to choose how to spend there money after each fight, i.e. do you buy a new car, house, go to the bar, buy that new VR headset?
6. You’d get to choose exactly how to train and what to focus on in sessions.
7. There will be relaxation scenes where you get to just chill and play games, go out and have some fun, or workout in your home. Just stuff like that.
8. You will have the ability to customize sponsors, your banner, even entrance and shorts. Again, just for extreme roleplayers, like me.
And that’s all I have. Please hit me with some feedback.
Oh, and before anyone asks, yes, I, myself, will be developing it. I would need a coder, though. But that’s for later.
I’ll try to answer any inquiries as best I can.