Interest Check for MMA Game

I’d really like to see an MMA game. It’s such an interesting sport in the sense that it combines multiple combat disciplines and the individualized element does lend itself to this sort of game better than say hockey or football.

1 Like

I was wondering what fighting styles would we be able to choose from?

Given that its mixed martial arts I’d assume that you are going to have to balance your training in multiple disciplines, as in this day and age most participants in mma are at least somewhat proficient in all of kickboxing, wrestling and jujitsu.

That sounds like a very cool game that I would like. But I’m going to warn you… Cutting out romance is going to disappoint/anger/alienate about 60-75% of your potential user base. Not saying everyone is a waifu hunter, but this site likes “playing a life” more than it likes playing a game. Just sayin…

I’d suggest writing the game exactly as you currently plan. Listen to reader feedback though in regards to your NPCs and if there’s any that they’d like to romance. You will likely be surprised as some NPCs grow extremely popular.

At that point consider asking the players how they’d like a romance to go. And consider it. See if it’d be a possibility to add in some flirting and banter.

5 Likes