"Ink and Intrigue" Demo out now!

Originally published at: “Ink and Intrigue” Demo out now! - Choice of Games LLC

Heed magic’s call! Find love on a lush tropical island among immortal warrior-mages as you explore ancient mysteries, craft dragon-rune tattoos, and discover your true loyalties. What passions shape your path?

Ink and Intrigue is an interactive erotic fantasy novel by Leia Talon, where your choices control the story. It’s entirely text-based—300,000 words and hundreds of choices, without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

We’re excited to announce that Ink and Intrigue is releasing this Thursday, October 17th!

You can play the first three chapters for free today!

And don’t forget to wishlist it on Steam!

27 Likes

I’m so excited for this release. I have been looking forward to this coming for such a long time. It was one of my favorite WIP so I cannot wait to see the completed work tomorrow.

3 Likes

I was excited for this game from the moment the amazing Leia Talon announced she was working on a second title for Heart’s Choice, and thrilled when I learned it would be set in the same world I had come to love in Their Majesties’ Pleasure. I had the privilege of playing the first three chapters several times before they were submitted to Spring Thing. When the game was finally finished this summer, I got to venture into its world over and over again as a beta tester.

You all are in for a scrumptious treat on Thursday.

3 Likes

I had a lovely time playing the first few chapters of this back in spring this year, and I’m certain the full game is going to be great fun!

6 Likes

Do you know whom you want to romance first?

3 Likes

Teo - I romanced him when I played so it’ll be nice to see the rest!

4 Likes

How dare you, Teo is mine!

Um, I mean, have fun, I’m sure you’ll enjoy it! :wink:

2 Likes

bounces into the forum
does a happy dance

I’m so ridiculously excited for this game to be out in the world!

Massive thank you to everyone who has played the demo and to anyone who gives Ink and Intrigue a try! I hope you enjoy the adventure!

:sparkling_heart: :raised_hands: :sparkling_heart:

14 Likes

@HarrisPS I love Teo! I cannot wait to play his romance. Lovely character and artist, melt my heart

3 Likes

The first gal we meet … the cover girl (I think) :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Thea? She’s my favorite after Teo. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is it missing the little blurb here? Anyway, it’s on my wishlist! :two_hearts:

7 Likes

Happy dances with you! Can’t wait for the release!!

3 Likes

Woohoo, can’t wait to read the full story tomorrow. I will buy it through the app, Steam doesn’t want me to buy it :laughing:

2 Likes

@midnytegoddess and @Queen_Zelda

Just so we’re all on the same page, this game is being released on Thursday. Not tomorrow.

(I suppose in some time zones it might technically be true to say that it releases tomorrow, but in any case the actual release at the time I am writing this is likely around 30 hours away.)

4 Likes

Lol I live in Germany so Thursday is really the day after this one (tomorrow) for me :laughing:
So, I’m really exactly accurate now and I’ll wait with excitement for Thursday, may it will be faster here so we can read the story to the fullest :grinning::heart:

4 Likes

Hell yeah! I really enjoyed this game so I’m looking forward to purchasing it ASAP :smile: