INFAMOUS IF (BAND WIP) CHAP 2. P1 OUT (178k words)

Idk about that, author confirmed they’re just friends so thats why I never looked at it romantically. Avina is basically what you were to Seven in the past, super close and did everything together basically.

2 Likes

been seeing infamous on tumblr a lot these past days and was soooo intrigued by the amount of angst. i’m taking this as a sign to finally play the demo. the seven and g routes are very tempting. :eyes:

2 Likes

Just love your story and platonic relationship between the MC and Rowan, too precious :confounded:
And for The Number guy, :eyes: challenge accepted :index_pointing_at_the_viewer:

6 Likes

Yeah, I get that. But I don’t know, it is kind of hard for me to imagine what sort of hateful words had my mc said that would have justified Seven’s actions right now (and some more that they did after the fallout). For now, I am gonna give them some leeway for their behaviors, but there is only so much I could give without more details. So again, praying for that conversation to come sooner.

6 Likes

This is so good!

4 Likes

It’s great to see you on here, I love your game! Gonna go play the new update!

1 Like

So happy you brought this over here! This is my favorite WIP at the moment despite its early stage.

5 Likes

My God, I love this can’t wait for more!!!, Thinking about the ROs is so cute!

2 Likes

Glad to see this one here. I’ve been following it on Tumblr for awhile.

I love the customization offered. Definitely feels like I’ve managed to create a few very different MCs. I had to make a few because I can’t decide which romance path I wanna stick with. So, why not try 'em all! Gotta say that Victoria got me the most though.

Also, I appreciate the addition of lyrics we can choose from. I remember having to make up my own before the update, and let’s just say I discovered I’m not a songwriter lol

Can’t wait to get more into the show. The photoshoot was a lot if fun.

Great work with this. It’s coming to be one of my favorites.

13 Likes

I am stunned and I just got to Chapter One, this is really good, it was a great idea to bring it here!

2 Likes

Ngl, one of the earliest dreams I remember is about being a rockstar on tour, and this is exactly that. I love the drama with Seven (my favorite RO), the tense relationship with borderline-neglectful parents is familiar to me, and the only thing I wish I could add would be the option to play as a trans mc. Phenomenal storytelling and I like how it brings the behind the scenes stuff that everyone’s aware of but refuses to acknowledge to the forefront. I feel like there was an IF that’s attempted to do the same before, but this hits home a lot better.

If I have one more conversation that goes like this…

What do you think about the rumor that (love interest) is…

So and So barges In to the room screaming, “That is enough!”

I’m going to beat someone to death with Blake’s mic stand.

2 Likes

Is my mc still in love with ex seven? yes.
will she flirt with Blake & rowan in front of him just to get a reaction? Also yes. :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Does the red relationship indicator affects our romance relationship with the ROs whenever we flirt with them? Cause it seems like it’s eaiser to have a better relationship with them without choosing the flirt option (Which i mostly pick).

Not me trying to drag Rowan into this mess during the beds arrangement scene, only for him to completely miss the mark.
Rowan, buddy. Take a hint and help a girl out infront of her ex would you? /jk
Somehow still get a small bit of reaction tho. I will take it.

16 Likes

That was great, I specially loved the Mc and Seven interactions.

8 Likes

The amount of angst between Seven and MC gives me life.

15 Likes

Woah what a surprise seeing this here instead of the tumblr page but a good surprise indeed

2 Likes

Ok, this was really great! I absolutely loved it! I especially love Seven, with all the angst. And I love Rowan but he isn’t an RO, which is a little bit sad

10 Likes

As a huge music fan, I’m so happy to discover this WIP! It was amazing, and I’m so excited to read more in the future.

It seems like everyone is in love with Seven. Well, I’m no exception! :laughing: I love all the drama and tension between them and the MC. My MC is also very snappy with Seven (and voted to become a solo vocalist), so it doesn’t feel like Seven is unreasonably rude.

Please don’t judge me, but I also enjoyed flirting with Griffin. The sheer scandalous potential of this relationship is unmatched. And in general, I like that MC can be very messy, hence the name “Infamous”. :grin:

10 Likes