I'm Sorry, But I Think We Should See Other People - ROs You Hate

The sister of the deathborn in Guns of Infinity. What a maniac :v I don’t even bother to recall her name or her brother’s.

5 Likes

About half of the Infinity fandom is about to gut you

20 Likes

But will they do so in proper military formation?

17 Likes

Of course, I will demand nothing less

17 Likes

She’s not really that bad, she’s just a pragmatist, willing to end the war as quickly as efficiently as possible, and had she not done what she did, the war could’ve gone on for much longer than it did. It wasn’t a nice move, but it did the job.

10 Likes

I really wished her brother, Caius, was an option. I do like my men as I like my horrors: with slight touch of insanity and several hundred corpses on their hands.

14 Likes

Katarina, I was into her at first But damn, I’m not murdering a child because of you, crazy bitch

2 Likes

I fucking love Katarina, she’s a no-nonsense, powerful, shrewd and intelligent woman doing everything she can for her country, even if that country is incredibly misogynist and cold and cruel towards her kind.
I do agree that murdering the child was too much even for me, but the war had already lasted around 10 years by then, and it would have been prolonged even longer (and the consequences for Terra would have been DISASTROUS) if it wasn’t for her and Secret Intelligence. And if you play your cards right you don’t even have to kill anyone in the secret mission. Capture the mother and let the child escape, a decision that I’m sure will come bite me in the ass 2 entries from now buuuuut that’s a problem for future me.

Also she may have reminded me of myself when I was playing Affairs of the Court. I wasn’t very…compassionate either, in that kind of position.

TLDR: I love morally gray girlies. God forbid women do anything :roll_eyes:

25 Likes

I don’t think that “hate” is the right word, because it’s much too strong, but I’ve always felt that Tally Ho’s Rory was by far the weakest RO of the game’s offerings, and it always surprised me to see people rate them so highly. They’re just… a relatively blank slate, it feels like. Rich, kind of a goof. That’s a major simplification, but they’re just so much less compelling than Haze, not to mention Frankincense or Valentine.

1 Like

making this sound like a debate lol

1 Like

I am very passionate about fucked up women

22 Likes

I tend to completely forget ROS i dont like so ill say some I love instead.

I really enjoyed Tiva in pack mentality, she felt a little broken and I loved being able to cheer her up.

Alot of people hate Junko from Hyuuga but I actually love her. Her character has so much history with yours that no matter what she does I still felt something there. Then in the book that centers around her I reeally fell in love with Junko.

Lady Argent from Fallen Hero. I absolutely love enemies to lovers, and she fits the bill pretty damn well.

Then theres Semyru…I feel like this one requires less explaination. I seem to like women/ro’s who have an issue or two but Semyrus pretty stable lol.

Gwendolyn from shadow society is great and almost every1 from wayhaven except morgan… but i can get behind even her if I put myself in the right roleplay mindset xD

4 Likes

Every single one of the Fallen Hero ROs has my heart, and I’m now 99% gay, with Lady Argent holding the remaining 1% of my sexuality hostage.

13 Likes

I absolutely despise junko, worst character ever created. People hate on M way too much, i get that they arent too affectionate but its because of their past.

1 Like

Same logic applies to Junko, they are that way because of their past, that’s why people like them.

13 Likes

Nah but the shit junko did, thats why i don’t like the character.

16 Likes

A valid reason not to like them, but they’re not terrible character. They ended up that way because of their past, doesn’t excuse them obviously though. Same with M, their history made them that way, doesn’t excuse being an asshole though.

19 Likes

That’s a fair point about m but still whereas m is a bi**ch junko was a dark monster

4 Likes

M’s not the way they are because of their past, they’re the way they are because of their PRESENT. Their hyper-senses mean that having people around them is an incredibly negative. They are actively trying to get people to not be around them, because people around them are constantly violating their personal space, only talk at scream volume, and haven’t bathed in about seven months.

19 Likes

I get it, though still doesn’t excuse them being a asshole. If they can bear being close to someone long enough for sex, with randoms before they met the detective mind you, they can find a way to keep people at arms length without being an asshole.

12 Likes