I have to get this off my chest, I mean no harm, I just expect better

@TheKid90 My game is about the player becoming a member of a law enforcement organization. Their first mission is being a security officer on a convoy transporting a few criminals. An accident happens and a dangerous criminal escapes. The goal is to track him down and decide what to do with him after investigating him further. It is set in a steampunk world right now. Don’t know if I am going to switch to post-apocalyptic.

@DSeg
Wow, that’s new! Are you not working on Blackwood anymore? And I’d love to see post apocalyptic.

@Samuel_H_Young This is what Blackwood has evolved into. Gothic horror is still interesting to me so I might make the original Blackwood idea into reality some time in the future. I still have old versions somewhere.

@DSeg
Oh, cool! I can’t wait to read it.

Blackwood was really good . My nanowrimo is steam punk too but with magic mana used like fuel. I like gothic horror but is far away my english level ,lol.

Also Sam my mobile is under repair its some way i buy app use google play through a web? I mean i want buy it day 1 , but i hardly doubt have my mobile back the 21th. :((

@MaraJade
Hmmm…I’m not sure. I suppose you could buy it on Google Chrome. It’d give me more royalties :wink:

Or you could always buy it on Google Play on the web. You can’t read it on the web, but it gets automatically downloaded to your Android device.

1 Like

Oh great i would do so.

@Samuel_H_Young I’ve been thinking of changing my FB to my name like Twitter but most people only know me for ZE. So once Time comes out, I’ll change it. It also means updating links in lots of places. I never thought I’d make anything past ZE.

As far as marketing goes, Hosted Games is the DIY label. I try to promote others in my work, and if anyone wants me to plug your demo on my FB or Twitter, I’m happy to do so if you do the same when my games release. Me, Unnatural, Samuel, and others do this for one another already.

Samuel_H_Young no problem. In fact, it’s helpful to hear your perspective.

@JimD
Good! Hmm…I may be incorrect, but can’t you only change your facebook page’s name if you have below 40 likes?

You can change, not the URL.

Here is what I found:
Please note this is for your Page name only. Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to support Facebook web address (ex. www.facebook.com/FacebookPages) changes.

@JimD
Oh okay, well that’s not that bad

@DSeg sounds great! Cant wait!

I for one would also appreciate if there was a table to show the games and their release dates rather then a list, it would be much easier to read then a list which changes. + just a thought are the dates in ‘American’ with the month first?

@TheKid90 The reason Rock Star and Demon Hunter were delayed is because Dan was sick. And, again, with his day job and his kid, COG has to take third priority. It just kept getting pushed back because he had other things he had to do first.

Moreover, the artist was late with the artwork for Rock Star, so that didn’t help.

In fact, Apple still hasn’t approved Rock Star, so I don’t even know if it will be able to make it out this Friday… :frowning:

@jasonstevanhill

if Rockstar isn’t approved will Trial get delayed too?

@jasonstevanhill
Aww, I hope Dan gets better. Also, I have the same question as Mathew.

Well, that’s sort of up to Sam. If he wants the game to be mentioned in a mailing to the email list, then yes.

We don’t usually send emails to the mailing list for HGs, just COGs. So the mailing goes out with Rock Star’s release. If Sam wants us to release Demon Hunter without the mailing, we can do that; if not, he has to wait for Rock Star.

@jasonstevanhill
Would DH get mentioned in the mailing list once Rock Star has been released, even if DH gets released before Rock Star?

@jasonstevanhill will both be available this Friday through Google Play?