I can't retrieve any saves

I downloaded Great Tournament 2 earlier today and wanted to jump into it with one of my saves from the first book. Sadly it will not work.

I know I’m using the correct email. I thought it might be an issue with just that book, so I also tried to retrieve saves for other books, but none of them work and I know I have saves from them.

The strangest part (at least to me) is that I was half way through my third or forth playthrough of Cryptkeepers and it is was with a save from the first book. I decided to restart it, just to see if I could reload the save. Sadly, this failed and I couldn’t retrieve the save.

I’ve also sent an email to support, but I don’t know how much help that will be. Has anyone else had this problem?

I’m not. I just tried loading files for Great Tournament 2, Samurai of Hyuga 3 and the Lost Heir 3. All loaded up successfully. Maybe it’s your internet connection or something.

Not to sound like a jerk, but it’s pretty obvious it’s not an internet connection problem, or I wouldn’t be able to post on this forum. My internet is perfectly fine, and even if it wasn’t, I’m on my phone. If I’m not connected to WiFi, it would just use data. So not a connectivity issue.