How to play a game

I just did buy Evertree Inn on steam . How can i play it on web ?

If you bought it on Steam you need to play it on Steam.

However if you email your Steam receipt to Choice of Games they will give you access to the game on the website as well.

2 Likes

when i press play on steam it say : invalid platform

That’s odd. I’m not sure why that would be.

The first suggestion I could find was try restarting your PC and seeing if that fixes things. (And make sure your version of steam is up to date.)

If not I’d suggest sending an email to support AT choiceofgames DOT com and asking for their assistance.

As Fairy mentioned, sending an email to support is generally more productive (it’s easier to track and maintain rather than handling things on the forum).

That said, if you could include a screenshot of the error, and/or your computer’s specs, that would also be helpful.

Imgur

Thank you. We’re currently looking into. If you could provide your system specs, that would be helpful. (Specifically, I believe we found the error, but in case we’re wrong, it would give us more to look for.) Most notably, your OS version, and whether you are on a 32-bit or 64-bit system. (If you are on Windows, the easiest way is to hit Windows Key+R --> Type msinfo32 into the dialog box that opens --> Hit enter. That should include the main system specifications.

If you would prefer, you can email that too.

As a note, if you send us an email to support at choiceofgames dot com, we can also give you the web store version as we fix this problem.

Imgur

i sent an email when i did buy the game . with my steam name ,profile and all

i just send specs image

when can you give me web store version of the game ? just asking …

You should have it now, along with an email. Sorry for the inconvenience.

thank you very much sir . not a problem at all

Totally off topic, but @RETowers let me just say that stuff like this is what makes me so supportive of the Choice of Games company (that and the fact that I love the games). Great customer service with really nice people in charge. It is refreshing to see a company like that this days.

Sorry for going off topic.

6 Likes