How to make a demo?

Hello all,

I am creating my first hosted game and I am at the point where I could release a demo for people on the forum to play. I apologize if this question is answered elsewhere, but I searched for it and turned up nothing.

How do I post a demo on here? Is there a site or program I need? I have written my work in choice script in notepad but I really don’t know what to do next. I have zero coding knowledge.

Thank you in advance for your assistance and patience!

2 Likes

Get CSIDE to develop the game, you can download it here: [CSIDE] The ChoiceScript IDE (v1.3.3 Now Available — 05/09/2022)

After that, you’ll need Dashingdon to host your demo, which can be found here: Dashingdon: Free ChoiceScript Game Hosting

4 Likes

Hello, just like it was said in the previous comment you can use dashingdon to host your demo/wip. But there’s also moody.ink (Moody.ink - New ChoiceScript Game Hosting), which I think allows you to have save slots without a plugin.

Best of luck.

2 Likes

This is so freaking cool… This is a dream come true!! Thank you both for your help! And thank you Choice of Games for giving me this opportunity! I can’t wait to finish this demo.

5 Likes