Done. (In general, a private message to the mods is the best way to do this, for those who may come after.)
Oh thatâs lovely, many thanks Gower! ![]()
I also wish to change my username if thatâs alright
Sure, just PM me the details.
@moderators Hello Iâd like to request a username change,because this username is my real name.I feel uncomfortable to use it in pubic. The new user Iâd like is âZaya27477â
P.S I thank you in advance
Done!
Hello,
can someone help me? I would like to change my current username.
Hi, the best way to do this is to PM the moderator inbox, or me or one of the other moderators letting us know the name youâd like to change to ![]()
(You may also be able to do it yourself through your profile settings)
@moderators I want to change my username
Please read the thread for the instructions youâll need to do so.
Can I change my user name?
Thank you
Yes. Just message any moderator with the username you want.
@moderators
may I change my username to Cress?
Thank you! ![]()
@moderators can i have my name changed to yam jam
The forum doesnât allow spaces in usernames, so do you want yam_jam or yam-jam (or something else)?
yamJam is fine thank you
Done!
@moderators could someone please change my username to âAnonimousâ?
EDIT: Thank you!
@moderators Hello, could I have my username changed to âkrin-sinâ please? ![]()
