How do i name the game

i don’t know how to name my game, can anybody advise something?

Edit the index.html in the mygame folder (not the one in the web folder) (right click > Open with > Your text editor of choice).

Edit <title>Multiple Choice Example Game | My First ChoiceScript Game</title> (Line 26) That’s the title of the page that the web browser displays.

Edit <div id="header"><h1 class="gameTitle">My First ChoiceScript Game</h1> (Line 82) That’s the title displayed in the game itself.

Edit <p id="emailUs">Love it? Hate it? Write us at <a id="supportEmail" href='mailto:support-external@choiceofgames.com'>support@choiceofgames.com</a></p>
(Line 118) Change both of these emails to your email address to redirect error emails to yourself (at least, I think editing that does it, I’m not 100%, but at the very least it redirects people to your email address if they click on that link at the bottom of the page).

Yes, please redirect the emails to yourself!

You could, as well, add another line under this:
< div id=“header” >< h1 class=“gameTitle” >My First ChoiceScript Game< /h1 >
Which would be this:
< div id=“header” >< h2 class=“gameTitle” >Game Author Name< /h2 >
Which helps at adding your name under the title (I think that’s done by CoG if and when you publish the game at them as I’ve noticed every game there has that).

EDIT: Remove the spaces between <,>, and the other text as I’ve made those because I don’t know how to add code in posts (in yellow, like above).

@AlexCosarca < code> changes it too yellow like above, while < pre> will keep indentation intact (but can’t be on the same line as normal text I think). < code> used to keep indentation intact, but is now bugged, and has been for a while (which is why the spacing is off in a bunch of the old posts).

@Reaperoa, ok, I’ll rewrite the code above with it:
You could, as well, add another line under this:
<div id="header"><h1 class="gameTitle">My First ChoiceScript Game</h1>
Which would be this:
<div id="header"><h2 class="gameTitle">Game Author Name</h2>
Which helps at adding your name under the title (I think that’s done by CoG if and when you publish the game at them as I’ve noticed every game there has that).