Honey and Fire (TEMPORARY HIATUS - New RO added)

I already announced this on the tumblr, but I’m saying this here:

A new RO has been added and yes this means there’s 9 ROs, but I love suffering and I think I can handle it. I didn’t decide to do this on a whim, I actually thought about it for a long time (and came to a conclusion at 4 AM last night) so don’t worry

So, everyone say hello to Auziel. They are a warrior angel of Vyrrek, the deity of gender, sex, and reincarnation. And they are blind. You can find a description of their appearance here and a explanation of how their blindness works here

Auziel uses he/they. As they’re an angel of a genderfluid God, they have loose ideas of gender and don’t personally identify with one the way mortals tend to, but their looking masculine and having a male body is a conscious choice and they are fine with he/him pronouns. (You will be able to decide which you use to refer to them in-game)

There are a few things to note that makes them different from the other ROs: They will be introduced at about the halfway point for the game (shorter route, but I will work to make it still be satisfying) and they will not have a friendship/purely platonic route. One reason for this is because I wanted a route unique from the other ROs and another is I feel it fits their character.

What there is, however, is: a fling when you first meet them (which will make them leave after so you can’t pursue their route if you do this), a sexual, aromantic route, and a romantic route that can be sexual or non-sexual.

I think that’s all I’ve got to say, if you have questions about this I’ll answer them as best as I can.

40 Likes