Hey, what's that game? -- A thread for identifying ChoiceScript games

I read a wip maybe 2 years ago and completely forgot the title and some of its content so im sorry if this is a bit vague but i hope someone can help me ahshgjk. i think the setting was in court maybe medieval times with all that nobility characters. i just remember one of the ro being a much older guy that was known to be a rake and there was a chance to talk maybe flirt with him on the terrace of one of the parties. another is the best friend of the mc’s brother where they hapenned to meet at the gazebo in the garden, same party as the one with the older guy i think.

i believe that’s an absinthian ballad!

2 Likes

omgg yes thank uu <33

2 Likes

It’s actually moved to itch.io but there hasn’t been any progress at all since Sept 2020
An Absinthian Ballad

1 Like

I’m looking for a game where you play a retired super hero. One day, your old nemesis, the Sloth returns to recruit other villains to help him take over the city and you have to come out of retirement to stop them. It’s by the same guy who wrote Community College Hero.

In search of a Sci-fi/Fantasy WIP I can’t remember the name of -

MC has a BFF/roomie who is living with them. (I think they are blue, am I crazy?) BFF/roomie is always taking care of MC and they are extra cuddly and can be an RO. Anyway, MC and BFF/roomie are about to get kicked out of some rundown house by a crime boss landlord unless they do some jobs for them. Ugh and here I get mixed up a bit, not sure if this is the same WIP or a different WIP, but I want to say MC can agree to run away with them instead so they are on the run from very angry killer landlord crime boss people they owe money to. It’s driving me nuts that I can’t remember which one this is.

I’m not certain, but maybe you’re thinking about The Moonless? You have an affectionate blue roommate who’s an RO, you live in a run down apartment (Or maybe it was just Really small?) and you have to do a heist for some crime lord to pay for it, and I’m pretty sure you and your roommate talk about running away at one point but decide against it…

4 Likes

Zip! Speedster

Desc: You were an orphan adopted by a family and you get to choose either of you were respected or hated by the adopters. I forget but either like a military comes in and you have these powers and some RO military people convince you to join, how’s the progress of it and what the hell was the name. Thanks

2 Likes

Red String of Fates, maybe?

https://dashingdon.com/play/velunarynz/red-string-of-fates/mygame/

3 Likes

Oh my gosh, that’s it!!! Thank you so much! :tada:

1 Like

Appreciate it.

1 Like

Hi, no one responded to my post, so I’m going to post it again, just in case someone can answer.
“Hi, there’s a wip I’ve been trying to find, in it, the MC is a human, but they have supernatural abilities. They come from a long line of human guardians of the supernatural, and are going to an academy to train to be a guardian themselves. I know that supporting cast includes a trio of evil cousins, and that the RO’s include a vampire, a ghost, and a werewolf, but there are more. If someone knows which wip I’m talking about, please tell me.”

I have been looking for a really long time but does anyone know what the name of this wip is.
The game starts with you and your best friend trying to steal this blessed sword out of a generalls office you get cought but the general has a saintess with him so he’s not going to punish you. Your father went to war and died and because of it your mom got like dementia and you have to take over the farm while your best friends dad’s a drunk. You became friends because they were drafting in your town his sister stole bread from the army general and he took the lashes for it only it’s somekinda enchanted lash. You your best friend and his sister go to a festival and he tells you the preistess offered to take him with her and on your way home you encounter this little girl take her home and the preistess trys to kill you and manages to kill your mom before you use some kinda brain murder. Gosh that’s really long I’m sorry if I’m not supposed to put that much detail in it cause of spoilers but I really liked this wip and what to see how it’s progress.

2 Likes

Could it be song of the fallen?

4 Likes

Thank you so much it’s the exact one I’ve been looking for so long thanks

3 Likes

Hey guys. Do any of you know this game where you play as the brother and you have a sister (Ariana I think her name). Your mother and father was killed by one of your family general or something.

You cant do magic but your sister can. Also you guys have idk a butler or something that help you guys train.

You guys run away to this nearest fort after the incident and meet the leader there…
Thats a far as i remember it.

2 Likes

That’s Arcadie: Second-Born!

5 Likes

Hi, I’m looking for a WIP where your MC is in prison, and a demon is summoned into his body (not sure if they are called demons…), it’s a really painful process, and the MC has no memories of their past.
If I remember correctly, you can choose the type of demon by selecting a color (for their eyes? Or the main rune, stone or jewel somewhere on their body?..). I think one of the demons/monsters has the ability to attack with their hair.
There are different degrees of appearance for the MC, human, hybrid and completely monster/demon depending on how they use the demonic power ?..

The MC is covered in runes and needs someone to perform a ritual… ? To maintain the runes and keep the demon under control… ? I’m not sure but we learned that the previous person in charge of doing this for the MC was cruel and so they killed him.
Then MC met this guy, I think he had black hair, he is nicer than the previous one, but we have the choice to decide if we are grateful or not.
I remember the options for romantic interaction were pretty varied. More diverse than shy or bold/playfu options mostly found.

In terms of RO, I remember there being the guy in charge of the MC runes, who rejects them if they share their feelings at the inn.
A red-haired guy (I think) who the MC can spend a night with (whether because they like him or because they feel hurt by the rune maintainer guy’s rejection) by leaving the inn in secret. The next day, before leaving on a mission, he’s pretty cold for reasons unknown.
There are probably others but I don’t remember…
The MC met two other people in a similar situation to them, a demon holder with his rune maintainer ?

I’m probably misremembering some things, I hope it’s not too confusing.

2 Likes