Hey, what's that game? -- A thread for identifying ChoiceScript games

Lord, I was gonna ask the same. Thank you

1 Like

Itā€™s been years, so please bear with me and what little information I remember :confused:. The game that I played was over two years ago, and I donā€™t know if itā€™s still in progress. But, what I do remember is that you play this really kickass vampire character who, I think, was one of the few pure bloods. In one of the scenes you get to jump off a certain height before kicking the other vampireā€™s ass. And there was also a scene that had something to do with a bus. You either carried it or broke its door, and thatā€™s how you meet one of the LIs.

1 Like

I played this game where you can play as a basilisk, hellhound, or this doll like creature. You start out on a train and you keep having weird flashbacks to a time at this place where as far as I can tell they experimented or tortured you. You have a human partner and their are harpies and a unicorn on your team also. Can anyone help me out?

Gonna quote myself here!

3 Likes

(Deleted) (I Have found the game I wanted to find) (Sorry for the inconvenience)

Anyone know what happened to the dragon racer saga?

1 Like

Soā€¦it was a game you played as a journalist? and you interviewed a military man at the docks i think, and the worlds greatest villain appeared, you could hide or creep closer to the devastation. The villain killed? everyone but kept you aliveā€¦ for some reasonā€¦

Does anyone know?

Hereā€™s a link to the thread about it. The series was cancelled.

1 Like

Was it (WIP) Age of Heroes: Resurgence (Update: 7/3/2021) (Current Demo: 26k words)?

Yes! thatĀ“s it. Thank you!

Itā€™s about a group of thief or criminals not sure banding together for a heist/job. One of the member is your ex lover if you choose that option. Can someone help me finding it again?

1 Like

I think itā€™s this one youā€™re looking for:

Yes it is @lo6otia thank you.

I played it recently but the title escapes my memory. Itā€™s where youā€™re teleported to a different world with magic and monsters. Tasked with defeating someone and has all these cool features and different cities to go to when you start out. Thereā€™s guilds, inns, inventory, codex? There was exp and level bars in the stats. I found it really interesting.
In one of the cities you meet someone called Leon.
If anyone knows what it is called please let me know!

1 Like

I donā€™t remember much, but it was a WIP where youā€™re a monster hunter from a family of monster hunters, and you get possessed and end up in a town full of supernatural beings :thinking: not much to go on, but Iā€™d appreciate it a lot if someone could help me finally remember what this is :sweat_smile:

Was it The Hunt: Demon Eyes [On Hiatus/Will be moved to Twine]? The author said that the game was going to get ported to twine, so itā€™s on hiatus. The link to the demo is here: https://thehunt-if.tumblr.com/

1 Like

Omg yes thatā€™s it! Thank you so much :blush:

There was a WIP where the MC wakes up with amnesia with their ā€œspouseā€ who is totally not a serial killer/cannibal taking care of them.

1 Like

Would it be Home: Letā€™s Go Back by @snail?

1 Like