Hey, what's that game? -- A thread for identifying ChoiceScript games

Yesss that’s it thank you so much !

I’m not quite sure if this is it. Lex Talionis: Exordium (Feedback)
The demo is private now so I’m not quite sure this is the right one…

1 Like

Everything is right until ‘but,’ however, I’ll be making it public in either April or May to get broader feedback outside the beta testers.

1 Like

Anyone know this game, its where MC comes back to a town for a highschool reunion but like, the town has this curse I guess? People disappear and it was stated in the description that they’re teleported to some kind of fae realm.

The premise reminds me of the old version of Atheina. Is that the game you are looking for?

i think it’s demons like you and i

Oh hey it is thanks I’ve been lookimg for this for a while. Just couldn’t seem to find it.

I read this WiP (could’ve been a WiP not being updated anymore as well) a few weeks ago but with all the browsing I do on here and Dashindon I forgot the title.

Basically the MC is like one of several leaders/advisors for this land surrounded by magical forest and there was a meeting and the MC was chosen to be a representative sent to talk to the king.
While preparing for this trip your best friend comes to you and asks to be in a pretend engagement so they don’t have to take their father’s position and you had the choice of either confessing to your best friend and making it a real engagement or just continuing on as normal in a scene in this forest.

Any ideas on what the title of this WiP is?

1 Like

You’re going to love this. :sweat_smile:

It is called Forgotten Names.

10 Likes

Lol oh that’s hilarious. :rofl:

I definitely wouldn’t have remembered the title for it on my own though. Thanks for the help and the link! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Hi again,

I have an old wip in mind and still cannot remember the name :3
Story : MC came back in town and must live with three roommates. I think two of them are brother ( shy ro) and sister ( best friend ) and another one is an ro. You discover that roommate ro used to work at a club and you can go pay a visit.
I don’t remember a lot, but there was a lot of interaction. Characters were interesting.

Do someone remember this game ?

1 Like

hmmmm…maybe not old, but sounds kinda like Doolally? There’s also a ghost/invisible being in the house.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the help !
And yes it’s a pretty recent wip it seems I just have a bad memory.

I try to find a new WIP made by NutellaQueen. The story is that you’re the youngest heir with 3 other siblings. (I remember the name of the 2 siblings are Richard and Freya and one of ros name is Clara). And once again I forgot to bookmark it… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

That would be The Sword of Rhivenia (Working Title) (FULL DEMO)

2 Likes

No offense but just a searching tip. If you know the author name,try searching their profile. The WIP threads created/mostly used by them would be there. :blush:

4 Likes

thank u! ^^

yeah haha, my bad, i’m new in the forum so idk if that actually works haha, :sweat_smile:
thanks again, might try this in the future,

1 Like

Hi!

I’m looking for the title of a WIP. I played the demo some time ago and I’d love to play it again / see if it has been updated. Here’s what I remember:

• You play as the villain, but it’s not a superhero setting, more of a traditional fantasy one
  • You hold your childhood friend captive in your dungeon / a cell (because he tried to kill you…?). If I remember correctly, he is always male, you don’t get to choose his gender
  • There is an entire flashback chapter dedicated to the beginning and development of your friendship with him. In this chapter he comes out to you as gay (You can tell him you’re gay, too) at one point. There’s also a scene where the two of you get bullied by some guy.
  • I’m pretty sure there was also a nonbinary person among the people serving you and you had the chance to train them

I’d appreciate any help! :slight_smile:

Regrets of the Traitor (WIP) (Updated: 25/05/2020) - #189 by ExquisitePumpkin perchance?

3 Likes

Yes!!! That’s the one! Thank you so much! :blush: