Hey, what's that game? -- A thread for identifying ChoiceScript games

Sorry that’s not the one I’m looking for, thanks though.

1 Like

Oi guys when I checked this WiP it was at the very earlier stage (and l I have a doubt that it might be discontinued or something like that) and I don’t remember much 'bout this…

MC has powers selectable from the variety of powers like super speed, super strength, energy projection/manipulation and it starts with a test and then MC will (have dreams?) be in some kind of war (maybe) and they doesn’t remember how they got there and then everything goes KABOOM :boom::boom::boom: :joy_cat::smile_cat::roll_eyes:
Lol I can’t get this out of my mind, but can’t remember it clearly though…

maybe this one?
https://dashingdon.com/go/7633

you do sure read a lot of wips lol

1 Like

:smile_cat::smirk_cat::roll_eyes: when you have a crazy mix have insomnia and three hyperactive kids (should add spouses to this mix to pump up the craziness) and nothing much to do, but you hate sitting still you have to do something…

5 Likes

Damn Devils… No, this
https://dashingdon.com/go/7633
is Powereds: The Academy by @AAG, a very new one and it has only powers and weapons selection so far in the story…

What I asked is a very old one,

MC kinda participates in an entrance test, most likely for some kinda power training college /institution but suddenly wakes up (this all might be a dream) in a plane or something going to where the war is going on and MC has no idea what’s happening and MC even has a chance to run if super speed’ selected but everything explodes…

1 Like

sup ppl!! so i played a wip a long time ago and cant seem to recall it.ive forgotten a chunk of the plot so bear with me…but the gist of it was-
Now i remember that our sibling hated us so either we where a bastard(90% sure) or atleast the child of not the current queen and the queen plus the siblings HATED our guts especially the oldest(stereotype him as Fighter/egoistic) followed by our sister(hated us cause others did?had option to save/carry her back when her leg got injured in the garden or was it a forest?) Then the weak but bookish/sly brother and lastly the youngest(not sure where we stood age wise but sure that she was younger than us) sis who i remember adores and follows us around.During the ending i think someone died(king maybe?) Not by us tho and due to this we had to escape the castle to save our own hide from the eldest brother and also had the option to take the youngest sister with us…

I believe that is The Unwanted Warrior

3 Likes

Yes thats the one!! thx buddy!! My mind is finally at peace…

Hey im looking for a game where i think you play as a Detective who hunts down supernatural stuff with other people but you are also suicidal

It might be Greenwarden perhaps?

1 Like

This is it thank you

1 Like

WoW, damn devils no one knows what the superpowered WiP I (very badly) described is?!? :roll_eyes::neutral_face::persevere: already figured that it’s hard cause what I described is VERY vague, but thought that someone out of all these crazy wonderful brainiacs who remembers even most broken and old WiPs would figure it out :joy_cat::smile_cat::smirk_cat:

1 Like

Oi guys lol me again with another vague description…

This story has humans? people? (Mortals?) with blue blood and red blood who can’t be together for the reason I don’t remember and MC is the spawn of a blue and a red blooded parents and as a result MC has purple blood and kept it as a secret, but one day they gets hurt and bleeds that purple blood and have to runaway from the village or something like that…

The WiP

1 Like

Would any of these be it? The bit in quotes in the search bar is a phrase to be looked for, in this case, “energy manipulation” as that’s both specific, and on the rarer side of generic super powers used for these types of stories.

1 Like

I can’t post links but is the superpowered WiP you’re thinking about “A Tale of Heroes” sounds similar I believe.

1 Like

Nope, definitely 1000% it’s not… A Tale of Heroes is a very very new WiP and like I mentioned couple times already the superpowered WiP is a very damn old one…
Thanks though…

So I’m not sure if this is even a Choicescript game, it might even be an anime, but I thought I could possibly find it here. In it there’s an evil church and in order to save someone (perform a ritual of some kind?) I think the guy tries to sacrifice a bunch of criminals and says that this is the only way to do the ritual. And then you have to steal something from him in order to stop him from tracking you…maybe.

I realize this is spoilers so if someone knows if they could hide the response using the spoiler function that would be grand.

I can’t remember the name of this game but I remember the MC plays an ambassador of sorts and you travel to this village with your companion and its a tribe that is run by a brother and sister and they are a cat-like people, you can flirt with the brother or the sister and you can end up having sex with either of them and when you wake in the morning your companion thinks they kidnapped you and wants to know where you are at and your companion gets into a fight with the sister and he tells you to run and you escape into this portal and head back to your kingdom. I think the MC was royalty and was sent as a goodwill ambassador to visit different places in the kingdom. It was rather adult in nature because the sex scene was pretty explicit and that was it for the demo.