Hey, what's that game? -- A thread for identifying ChoiceScript games

Thanks that’s the one. It’s a shame it had potential.

hey anybody remember that one wip where ur an aprentice living in a tower with ur master and that you can control the weather. someone like came up to the tower to get help and ur master told you to accompany them but the person is skeptical of your skills so you show them like some cool tricks and such

I think it’s this one, Fate of the Storm Gods, which is fully released :slight_smile:

1 Like

I played this game a very long time ago and for the life of me, I can’t remember the title of the game. The forum was still blue at that time and pages were not a scroll feature yet, anyway, you play as an egg and when you hatch, the creature is random. Like you play as a chicken, or eagle, or duck, etc. The goal was to survive until your creature dies of old age. If anyone can remember it can you guys post the link? I’ve been looking for it and well I kinda want to play it again. Thanks to anyone who remembers it.

Hello, could someone help me find this wip?

I remember some time ago I read a WIP that was about the MC being persuaded by a friend (previously they were the MC’s roommate) to sign up for a dating website the MC agreed because there was some kind of monetary reward (not I remember very well the point is that the MC did not like the idea of dating websites) I remember that in the matches (is it written like this…?) there was a yoga lover who tried to sell you their brands of tea and then rejecting them blocked you from the application, then there was youraveragejane (I think that’s how the username was written) a
match that was very obvious that they never used a dating website they were all awkward and adorable then there was a match that claimed to be a spy who hated a certain M deeply and that’s all I could squeeze out of my brain I really don’t remember anything else

The Odessa Dating Games (WIP) - UPDATING IN MID-JULY!

nope it’s not odessa thanks for the help :slight_smile:

I feel bad, b/c I have remember playing and enjoying this WIP but forgetting to bookmark, and now all I have is this vague memory of it. I just remember perhaps being in a guild, you get a letter that your dad is still alive, you set off on an adventure, and one of the ROs is the daughter of the king and one of your closest friends and she joins you. And also a mage. That’s all I got :sweat_smile:

That sounds a little like Scales of Justice, a WIP on this forum. I don’t know with the ambiguity of your description if that’s exactly what you were after, though.

1 Like

That’s the one! I typed in “Heir, Guardian, Father” in the search and was coming up snake eyes. Turns out, I should’ve used/thought of Paladin and I’d have landed right there. Appreciated for that one. Also, there is no guild in the description, so double thanks for pulling a rabbit out of your hat on that one :sweat_smile:

1 Like

anybody remember ab IF where we get to choose different backgrounds and we basically kind of play a different story with whatever background we choose, there is this one where you can have something similar to shadow powers and ur like nerfed at the day and where u can like communicate with the animals and such

Fantasy in where you are a bastard of some important mage that wears a bandana to prevent getting killed? One of your caretakers started an orphanage and your mom‘s brother? Is your father figure and has a student.

The prologue is your mom discussing the pregnancy and I vaguely remember hair color here. Another thing familiars are kinda important in the setting

Sounds like Adoriel’s Tears

2 Likes

Yup it is, thx

There was a wip that you got to choose your origin The human prolonged was the only one you could play at the time. With more prologues planned.

If it is the one I’m thinking about, it might be Chronicles of Ilyiat over in the adult section. Here’s the demo link so you can check it yourself to be sure.

No, wait. It should be Crown of Mirrors… Here, the demo link. :sweat_smile:

Final edit: screenshot of content in the second demo.

4 Likes

War of the gods

1 Like

there was a Wip Game about some centuries old demon and some hero kills you and you go into the void and when you are awakened you meet some various characters and find out you have a clone that is made from your heart or some body part?

not sure if it was on here or somewhere else.

is it Fell Star (WIP) [Updated 04/03/2022]

yes thats the one! thankyou!